The Beauty Con Game Table of Contents
Introduction: Why This Book Was Written
- The Black Doll/White Doll Experiment
- FOUR Reasons Black Males Should Read A Book About Beauty
- Black Females are the Main Targets of Beauty Terrorism
The Deadliest Con Game: Racism/White Supremacy
- A White Supremacy Fairy Tale
- What Is Racism/White Supremacy?
- A Question From A Reader On The Meaning Of “Race”
The Beauty Con Game
- Debunking The Top Beauty Con Game Myths
- How The Language Of White Supremacy Penalizes Black Females
- Stolen Black Beauty
Straight Talk About Nappy Hair
- Straight Talk About Nappy Hair
- The “Joy” Of Nappy Humor
- Why Black Female Entertainers Must Wear Weaves That Look Like Weaves
- Is Natural Hair A ‘No-No’ For Black Females? A Pictorial Essay
- Straight Talk About Beauty
Behind The Mask: The Real Agenda Behind The Beauty Game
- Ten Reasons Blacks Are The Main Targets Of The Beauty Con Game
- Science? Or Pseudo-Scientific Bull?
- Good Cops/Bad Cops in Mainstream Media
- Scientific Racism is Nothing New
- Are Blacks (Really) Less Intelligent Than Whites?
- ‘Complexions’ – An Essay by Mark Twain
Breaking The Cycle Of White Validation
- What is White Validation?
- Convincing Whites That Blacks Are NOT Inferior Is A Waste Of Time
- The Single Most Important Question Blacks Should Ask Whites
- ‘Race, Evolution, and Behavior’ — A Counter-Racist Book Review By Josh Wickett
- Seven Suggestions For Increasing Black Self Validation
- Recommended Reading/Viewing