Interesting Hillary Clinton Videos

Posted: October 27, 2016 in Uncategorized

donald-trump-hillary-clinton-1st-debate-600

Now that the election is nearing to a close, I wanted to share some interesting Hillary Clinton videos in the hopes of dispelling this notion that white Democrats are somehow less racist than white Republicans.

I have heard far too many black people say they feel “safer” with the Democrats in charge although it’s hard to understand what they mean by “safe” when many black inner-cities have become war zones, where black unemployment is in the mid-double-digits, where there is a rise in police brutality against black males AND black females, where 45% of black children live below poverty,  black schools being closed in Chicago by a DEMOCRATIC MAYOR (who Obama campaigned for over and over), charter schools run by corporate America, and black home ownership has dropped to its lowest levels in 40 years, and that the world has never been closer to a NUCLEAR WAR, thanks to the efforts of Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton’s efforts to provoke Russia — all during the LAST EIGHT YEARS OF AN OBAMA DEMOCRATIC ADMINISTRATION.

If that doesn’t SCARE YOU, no Republican boogeyman should.

Like Barack Obama, Hillary is for OPEN BORDERS – meaning, more legal and illegal immigration, cheap labor, lower wages due to more competition for jobs  — and MORE BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT.

Black employment has been devastated by DECADES of cheap illegal labor. The immigration policies of Obama and those of Hillary, who plans on EXPANDING IMMIGRATION if she is elected, should be seen as a real THREAT to our financial futures.

I have heard black women say, “I’m voting for Hillary Clinton because it’s time for a woman president.”  (like it was time for a “black president?”)

Obviously, some black women believe — against all the evidence — that this white female OR any white female considers black females their equal or even worthy of consideration when it comes to women’s rights.

Some black females still identify with this rich and corrupt white female multi-millionaire who joked about the murder of the AFRICAN leader, Muammar Gaddafi. A woman who has committed numerous war crimes around the globe and who once called black youth–the PRODUCT of black female wombs– “Super predators.”

Some black women overlook or are in ignorance of the fact that NOT A SINGLE WHITE FEMALE ORGANIZATION speaks up for black female victims of rape or of police brutality and murder. Yet, we identify with a white female becoming president because we share the same genitalia?

Hmm…

Is the election rigged, as Trump says? Those who doubt it, should remember the Gore/Bush campaign when Gore won the popular vote but the electoral college gave Bush the presidency. And that the Bush administration ushered in the first electronic “black box” voting machines that can be easily programmed to give the results wanted.

Based on what we know about the white supremacy system, would the powers-that-be who clearly want Hillary to be president  dare steal an election to make that happen?

Frankly, I’ve questioned whether there will even be an election OR if the election will be “suspended” until Obama has finished the job the powers-that-be put him in office to accomplish but that’s the subject of a different post.

Is Hillary– the OBVIOUS CHOICE of the white supremacy elite–as bad as or possibly worse than Trump?

Judge for yourself.

(sadly, most Clinton supporters are unable to answer this question either)

Comments
  1. I want be voting on the national scale,but i will vote local in my area. Geneice!

2. Son of Ahset says:

Gaddafi was an Arab leader, not African. Moreover, Obama is the first mulatto president. Logically speaking if he’s not white, then he’s not black, I don’t care what white people “categorize” him as being.

Other than those two points, this post was excellent! Thank you!

@ Son of Ahset

Libya is a country in the Maghreb region of North Africa so I admit it’s confusing to me whether Arabs in North Africa are still considered Africans.

Bottom line, the US via Hillary Clinton has no regard for non-white life or the right for sovereign non-white nations to exist.

For a head of state (Hillary) to joke about the death (murder) of the leader of any nation is a huge red flag as to WHO SHE REALLY IS

• What’s up Ahset? How you been man? Hopefully you’ll be uploading more videos soon. I always enjoyed your insightful videos. Good to see you over here.

3. Listen to Michelle Obama. This looks like an attempt at voter suppression to me.

@ Preston Jackson Art

Not sure what you meant by “listen to Michelle Obama” considering Michelle said a lot of nasty things about Hillary when Obama was running against her.

now, just a few years later, she’s singing Hillary’s praises?

Why would the Obamas have any credibility at that point?

Posting FACTUAL opinions about Hillary is not “suppressing the vote.”

Certainly, black people are not robots who should be programmed to only consider one point of view or one party.

What would be more helpful would be posting the reasons why people should vote for Hillary.

Perhaps you can give us your reasons why (other than not liking Trump).

4. luke says:

yes Ms Killery ooops Hillary Clinton will gang rush and intense the criminality pimpotry and tricknology with Killer Slick Willy Clinton by her side fasten our seatbelts Hillary doesn NOT stand up for Black People or the poor she flip flops all the time
    poor Haiti knows the Clintons very well with all the hustling and raping of Haiti
    I dont why Black people will support Hillary

@ Luke

What concerns me most about this election is that black people (some) feel OBLIGATED to vote Democratic despite all the evidence that the Dems have done NOTHING for black people in decades.

When Trump says the Democrats have PIMPED black people, I have to agree with that

When Trump says the Dems have run the inner-cities for decades and look at them now, I have to agree with that

Does that mean Trump is a good man? No. That means some truths are being spoken and that we should always be open to hearing truth REGARDLESS of where it comes from

We have NO FRIENDS in the white house. It’s about time black people throw off the mental shackles, turn on our BRAIN COMPUTERS, weigh the facts and the evidence, then make our OWN DECISION (not the one Michelle Obama — a total stranger — tells us to make)

5. Mariama says:

@Pam

So good to hear from you. Long time. With everything that I am seeing and learning, I have decided that I will not vote in this crooked, pitiful and staged national election. What I am witnessing is a disgrace and a joke. How anybody can be moved by either of these candidates is beyond me.

@Everyone

And I know that this may be off topic. I recently saw a video (on Youtube) about Bill Clinton’s alleged “black” son. The resemblance is uncanny. I was not at all shocked, but I deeply sympathized with the young man’s plea for his father to be a part of his life. You all might want to check it out. I heard that this has been the rumor for years.

@ Mariama

I saw that video about Bill Clinton’s black son and had heard about this over a decade ago. Also, Clinton’s sexual crimes and Hillary’s attempt to cover them up are nothing new. Hillary’s ridicule of a 12 year old rape victim while claiming to respect women and girls is contemptible.

• Mariama says:

@Pam

The more that I learn and read about what goes on “behind the scenes” with our political leaders and entertainment moguls, the more that I know that this is bigger than what the eye can see. Sadly, nothing seems to surprise me anymore. If I knew all of this in 2008 with the election of our so-called first black president, I would have stayed far far far away from this satanic, demonic and wicked mess. I truly truly believed EVERYTHING that Obama “stood” for. I try to forgive myself for having been so brainwashed and fooled.

@ Mariama

Don’t be ashamed. Just keep learning and growing. Believe me, you’re in good company.

It wasn’t so long ago that I thought Bill Clinton was a decent guy, a great president, and liked black people. (how embarrassing!)

The way I see it, if you never change your mind and position about something you thought was right and can’t ever acknowledge you’ve been wrong, then you haven’t learned anything new.

If everything you’ve “learned” only conforms to what you already believe, you haven’t learned anything new and are just fooling yourself.

Some people will hold on to a belief or position out of fear and ego and will totally ignore all the evidence that says they might be wrong about something and need to rethink it

Those people are NON-SMART, meaning, they are incapable of unlearning what they have been taught and incapable of thinking outside the box

they are also the harder people to reach because they hold on to ideas out of fear not strength of conviction

and that is a terrible way to be. I’d rather be wrong a dozen times and be corrected than walk through life ignoring all the evidence that I am wrong

that’s really what counter-racism is about, unlearning the old and re-learning the truth

• Mariama says:

@ Pam

One thing that I don’t like is feeling like I have been “fooled” or “played.” Absolutely hate it. I hate that at one point, I could have been considered the blind sheep following. I just could not conceive of leaders lying on the grand scale that they do. I really resent that. But, we (even the wise and intelligent) get fooled at some point in time. It doesn’t always mean that we are stupid, sometimes it just means that whomever is doing the deceiving and lying is a master at it. If you told me years ago about all the witchcraft, sorcery, devil worship and “God” knows what else these people are involved in, I would not have believed it. Frankly, the world as I am seeing it now, is just UNBELIEVABLE. I just can’t believe what I am seeing. And I know that what I have seen is nothing to what goes on behind close doors.

In my heart, I am starting to believe more each day that this is all a spiritual battle. And one thing that I have accepted is that not all “black” skin folk, is kin folk. I can’t believe how many of our people would sell their souls to deceive their community: the politicians, pastors, entertainers. But it is good once your eyes have been opened and you can see things for what they are. I am still learning. I think that this country is heading for hell like never before.

And last but not least, I can’t see you liking Clinton at one point in time…Hard to believe lol!

• @Trojan Pam
        Kushite Kingdom Awards…….coming soon. Someone might get a nomination. 🙂

6. chuquestaquenumber1 says:

Yes elections are rigged. They have been rigged from the beginning. Most people who complain about rigged elections only do so when it’s affects them. Any other time they could care less.The documentary 13th shows the racist Hilary super predator statement. Also remember how her husband admitted to ruining the lives of our Haitian Farmer brethren. He apologized. However, he didn’t say how he correct his wrongdoing, because he has no intention of remedying the crime he committed towards our Haitian brethren. Speaking of rigged elections, remember the congressional battle over Bush v Gore. When democratic Black Congresspeople needed a Senator to join them to contest the results of Bush v Gore,not one white democratic Senator joined them. Especially Hilary. It was I got mine . Yours to get black people. She did the same thing regarding Bush v Kerry. Let’s not forget how racist her campaign was to then Senator Barack Obama. Contrary to belief ,the form of racism known as birtherism started with Hilary not Trump. Now that new emails have popped up, Hilary’s coasting to the White House isn’t so easy.

@ chuquestaquenumber1

that’s what I find hard to understand, that the same black people who were FURIOUS at the Clintons for “mistreating” Obama during the last presidential campaign are now solidly singing her praises

Talk about a distortion of reality?

It’s really sad to tell the truth

• chuquestaquenumber1 says:

True. I remember when Drs. Michael and Julia Dyson were on CNN in 2008, during the democratic primary. Michael was for then Sen Obama.Julia was for then Sen Hilary Clinton. The Dysons would debate,bicker argue(whatever word you want to use) on who black people should vote for.I personally found those broadcasts to be embarrassing and awful. Here was a Black power couple putting on a show for white America I felt. You’d NEVER see Alan Greenspan and Andrea Mitchell argue on TV before America. In 2016 Dr Michael Dyson went on Bill Maher’s show(a man I and people I know believe is a racist) and said” Hilary Is the best politician on race in the past 20 yrs. Even more than the current White House resident. .” WHAT CHANGED MICHAEL DYSON’S VIEW?

• chuquestaquenumber1 says:

Forgive me. Dr Michael Dyson’s wife is Dr. Marcia Dyson. Not Julia Dyson. One more thing. In 2008, the DNC race for president became a reincarnation of the civil rights/suffragette movements. Sen Obama was the modern version of the black civil rights vote . Hilary became the modern version of the white women suffragette vote.This was what the primary later became. Which disenfranchised(theoretical CERTAINLY NOT ACCURATE) group would go to the White House? Sarah Palin as a VP pick to a lesser extent took Hilary’s place.

• Mariama says:

@chuqeustaquenumber1

What I think changed Mr. Dyson’ s view is that like most (nearly all) blacks in entertainment and media, he is BOUGHT and PAID for. Period. Once you understand this, things will begin to make more and more sense to you. It took me years and years to see and understand this. I just could not see it or understand it in the beginning. It was really a huge shock to my system. Most black “leaders” today are just a joke. They feed off the black collective’s desperation for a leader outside themselves. In the beginning, they appear authentic and sincere, but as time goes on, you will eventually see for yourself. It is one of those things that your spirit tells you that something isn’t right. I had to learn to trust my self and listen to that voice telling me that something wasn’t right.. The world isn’t what it appears to be.

7. What I meant by “listen to Michelle” referred to her speech when she appeared with Hillary this week. Since everyone here is anti-Hillary, I will merely say she is the only candidate with the qualifications and experience to serve as president. And furthermore, Trump and Pence are dangerous to people of color, gays and women. So I don’t see an alternative.

@ Preston Jackson Art

The problem isn’t that we are anti-Hillary, it’s the pro-Hillary people who IGNORE all the evidence that she is NOT what she says she is. Are the videos I posted false? No.

And I really have a problem with the idea that Michelle who once condemned Hillary is now singing her praises and the response of some people? “Oh, that doesn’t mean anything, that’s just politics.”

No, it’s the stupidity of the American public who actually encourage all the lying and chicanery from these career politicians then complain when their policies bites us in the butt

(FYI, I’m not calling you stupid)

8. Trojan Pam says:

@ all

Interesting article by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, hope all will read with an open mind

What Is At Stake In The Election

@Sister Trojan Pam

I read the article today. It was interesting.

Interesting and more than accurate.
        If Hillary is elected, the prospect of a thermal-nuclear war is almost a CERTAINTY.
        I wonder who people will blame when that happens?

@Sister Trojan Pam

We are the scapegoats of history. So, if Hillary is the next President and a thermonuclear war happens, then we (or black people) will be the scapegoats unfortunately. It is what it is. The deceivers are already blaming us for voting turnout now when most of the electorate is white. The election is a test and we have to hold fast to the principle that just because a person is a Democrat doesn’t mean that this person is truly pro-black.

Uh, if a thermonuclear war happens black people won’t be the scapegoats, we’ll be DEAD

And, yes, it’s important that black people are viewed as big Hillary supporters because when she takes off her gloves and mask and reveals her sharp fangs, we will be seen as her co-conspirators, just like we were PUNISHED for supporting Obama

I guess people repeat their experiences, because we never learn from them.

FYI — there are NO truly “pro-black” people in either political party, including the black politicians. Once we accept that fact, maybe we’ll begin to understand that the ONLY real solutions to our problems will have to come FROM US

and right now, we don’t have the will or the understanding to create any

because we are still stuck on the white man and woman’s Kool-Aid political system

I had this feeling of there not being no presidential election then thinking Donald Trump winning this election now I believe Hilary Clinton will win. Like Bill Clinton put many black males in prison now it will be Hilary Clinton attacking black females. Black people are in for a rude awaken

@ Shanequa

You’re right, black people are due for an awakening but I fear there is NOTHING that will shake us from this deep sleep, not even genocide
      And I agree that she will be (s)elected as the next president to continue what Bush and Obama started.
      Make no mistake about that

10. Dan bishop says:

Thank you for assisting us to organize the chaos., please keep this insightful dialogue flowing.

Donald Trump is a racist, a sexist, and a xenophobe. I will never vote for him no matter what. As for Hillary Clinton, her track record of militarism, neo-liberalism, and other reactionary policies are well known. It is fair to critique both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. Also, the current President has deported more immigrants than any President in American history. A lot of job loss in America were caused by trickled down economics enforced by multinational corporations and big financial interests (playing workers against each other internationally). No President has deported more immigrants than the current President. Also, the current President has certainly continued many of the foreign policy positions of Bush Jr.

Therefore, just because someone is a Democrat, doesn’t mean that this person is a progressive. High unemployment, closing schools, and other bad policies done by many Democrats are because those Democrats have promoted right wing policies for decades. We know that the DLC centrists have been involved in cutting welfare, cutting other resources, and using triangulation not true revolutionary change. From 1960 to 1970, the poverty rate was cut in half. The poverty rate has increased recently, because of neoliberal and right wing economic actions. There is no question that Hillary Clinton has explicit links to Wall Street and to the political establishment. We know that Sanger is no hero as her advocacy of eugenics is deplorable. Therefore, we have to believe in political independence beyond unconditional allegiance to Democrats and Republicans. My advice is that people have the right to vote or not. If someone does vote, he or she should vote their conscience. Because of Hillary’s racist comments about black people and Donald Trump’s racist, sexist comments, I can’t in good conscience support either of them.

The solution ultimately relies on us (the people) not in establishment politicians.

• “Also, we must embrace a Pan-African mentality. Our liberation shouldn’t just involve black people in America. We want black people internationally to be liberated. The system exists to maintain our oppression, so we can’t rely on the current system to save us. Therefore, the only way to combat evil is to fight for goodness, use self-determination, and if necessary use self-defense. We want the poor and working class to be liberated.”
      That was beautiful Timothy! You really nailed it with this reply. Everyone needs to read your comment. Thanks for this brother!

12. Trojan Pam says:

@ ALL

Have we forgotten that the Clinton Foundation STOLE 90% OF THE MONEY raised for the devastated, starving Haitians?

13. I will be honest and say that I do not understand any of this.I have listened to the speeches, read the rhetoric, and platforms for both candidates. My conclusions: 1. We have two white candidates that are both likely two sides of the racism coin. 2. Per my understanding of Mr. Fuller’s writings and lectures, President Obama has VGQ and was attacked the moment he took office by the suspected white supremacists who plotted to destroy him and his presidency on the inauguration day. So I do not understand why any member of the anti-racism community would hold President Obama more responsible than the GOP for the lack action on the issues affecting Black people. 3. We all have things in our pasts, well many not all, that we regret saying and doing but when most of us “learned better” we at least admitted we were wrong and at least SAID we would “do better” next time. 4. I recall Dr. Cress-Welsing discussing the possibility of Trump winning the GOP nomination because of the anger many whites hold because a Black man was elected president. I my opinion, she referred to what some call “white backlash” a condition where whites feel it is their duty to re-establish white supremacy (the post reconstruction period was an example) through violence if necessary. I do not believe the prediction that whites would choose Trump was an endorsement. 5. Trump has clearly stated that the best we can expect from him is exactly what we have now (what have you got to lose). The is a shameless liar and I suspect that what he is doing is pure deception and will likely hold all of us responsible for his “bitter public humiliation”. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htt91G2qDwM Make no mistake, Trump is not a sane man. 6. Hillary is very flawed but nothing compared to Donald Trump. I believe she can be held accountable and if not we will not have to fight the KKK and Nazi parties to get rid of her in 2020.

14. Trojan Pam says:

@ Joy316

You said; “Per my understanding of Mr. Fuller’s writings and lectures, President Obama has VGQ and was attacked the moment he took office by the suspected white supremacists who plotted to destroy him and his presidency on the inauguration day.

My response: I totally disagree. Obama wasn’t some independent candidate who somehow snuck past the white supremacists and got elected. He was raised, educated, employed, vetted and financed by the most powerful white supremacists in the nation from the date of infancy, I believe, to one day become president at a time when a black president scapegoat would be needed. To believe that the white supremacists are so inept that Obama got elected on his own is definitely not following counter-racism logic. I know black people wanted to believe otherwise, and that is why his election was so successful in giving black people false hope. All by design.

You said: “So I do not understand why any member of the anti-racism community would hold President Obama more responsible than the GOP for the lack action on the issues affecting Black people.”

My response: I do not hold him MORE responsible. I have always said he was a PUPPET of the white supremacists. However, what I find curious is every counter-racists I have ever met or dialogued with regularly bash other black people in their personal lives, friends, coworkers, family, neighbors, black strangers, etc. Why? Because we are flawed human beings. Yet, Obama should be off limits from ANY criticism? I don’t buy that. Not when he is signing bills and orders that AFFECT my life and the life of other people.

The one thing I appreciate about Mr. Fuller is he admits he could be wrong and that if anyone had all the right answers they would have solved this problem. He did not want people blindly following him, he did not want to be our leader, he wanted people to FOLLOW THE LOGIC in an INDEPENDENT FASHION.

That’s why I state on the home page of my blog:

According to The United Independent Compensatory Code/System/Concept Book, by Mr. Neely Fuller, Jr., pg 14:

“The word “Independent” means that each and every individual Victim of Racism is, at all times, in all places, in all areas of activity, “Independent” in regards to his or her choice of methods used to resist and/or eliminate Racism (White Supremacy).”

This blog site is MY Independent Effort as an Individual UNITED with other Individuals in the Goal of Replacing White Supremacy with a System of Justice.

I find it unrealistic to NEVER criticize black people just because we live in a white supremacy system. But I always try to find and pinpoint the ORIGINS of their behavior and I try to hold the white supremacists the MOST RESPONSIBLE but I do not buy into the argument that black people are faultless, completely powerless, and should never be held accountable for our actions.

I don’t find that constructive, honest or realistic to overlook our participation in the destruction of other black people, regardless of our level of confusion. Even Harriet Tubman had to kill some slaves to keep them from running back to the slave owners, putting all the escaping slaves in danger. There are no perfect solutions.

I’m not advocating killing anyone, however, there must a line drawn between confused black people who do not harm other black people and confused black people WHO DO. You wouldn’t make excuses for a black person who broke into your house and harmed your children, would you, just because they were confused? YOU would hold them accountable for the damage they have done.

I do hold Obama accountable to a degree and REFUSE to completely overlook his role in the scheme of things. But, that is my choice, just as it is you choice. I choose to reject his false presidency and do NOT support his administration and never will. Just like I would never support Hillary, who will just continue the role that Obama has played since BOTH are puppets for the white supremacy elite.

You said: “ We all have things in our pasts, well many not all, that we regret saying and doing but when most of us “learned better” we at least admitted we were wrong and at least SAID we would “do better” next time.

My response: Why is that applicable to Hillary and not Trump? Why is Hillary “forgiven” for what you consider past transgressions but do not give Trump the same courtesy? Also, I could care less about something was said twenty years ago IF their present record showed an improvement in character. Hillary has shown NO SUCH CHANGE and in fact, she is much worse than she was 20 years ago. That people could look at her record over the last eight years and not see what is there is a major puzzlement for me. (unless, of course, they’re getting their political insights from the white supremacist mainstream media)

You said; “I recall Dr. Cress-Welsing discussing the possibility of Trump winning the GOP nomination because of the anger many whites hold because a Black man was elected president. I my opinion, she referred to what some call “white backlash” a condition where whites feel it is their duty to re-establish white supremacy (the post reconstruction period was an example) through violence if necessary. I do not believe the prediction that whites would choose Trump was an endorsement.

My response: I agree to a degree. My main point of disagreement is BOTH PARTIES maintain the system of white supremacy. Also, the “white backlash” went into overdrive with the election of Obama and will continue regardless of who wins.

You said: “Trump has clearly stated that the best we can expect from him is exactly what we have now (what have you got to lose). The is a shameless liar and I suspect that what he is doing is pure deception and will likely hold all of us responsible for his “bitter public humiliation”.

My response: I have listened to his speeches and that is not what I’ve heard. I do not agree that Trump is insane. He is cunning and dishonest but so are ALL white supremacists. I do not understand for the LIFE of me how people can make excuses for Hillary who has a ton of blood on her hands and has been instrumental in the deaths (murders) of hundreds of thousands of non-whites YET reserve all their scorn for Trump.

Did you not see the videos of Hillary praising a top KKK leader and Margaret Sanger who said colored people should be exterminated like weeds? Hillary is more flawed and dangerous than Trump. The evidence is overwhelming–in my opinion–AND she has a political record as undeniable proof.

In any case, we can agree to disagree. I will continue discouraging black people from drinking the Democratic Kool-aid to the best of my ability and that has nothing to do with liking or disliking Trump, it’s about the need for us to stop acting like frightened puppets on a democratic string when we have gotten NOTHING out of the deal.

Not to worry, I believe the election is rigged (like the previous ones) and if the one percent want Hillary, Hillary is what we will get. It will be interesting to see how people feel once she reveals her true intentions. Very interesting.

15. Sharon53 says:

I keep seeing the acronym VGQ. I don’t recall seeing that anywhere. What does that stand for? 🙂

16. Sharon53 says:

@Trojan Pam
    Thanks for your comments when you stated “I find it unrealistic to never criticize black people just because we live in a white supremacy system. But I always try to find and pinpoint the origins of their behavior and I try to hold the white supremacists the most responsible but I do not buy into the argument that black people are faultless, completely powerless, and should never be held accountable for our actions. I don’t find it constructive, honest or realistic to overlook our participation in the destruction of other black people, regardless of our level of confusion.” You nailed this one!
    I have to admit that holding other blacks accountable for their behavior is something I struggle with at times. Because I understand quite a bit about white supremacy/racism and how insidious it can be, sometimes it is hard for me to know where to draw the line as far as to how much a black person is to be held accountable. This is because each situation may be different and sometimes I don’t think some black people realize how much their twisted behavior toward other blacks has to do with how they have been programmed by this system.

However, I have grown tired of some blacks who try to rationalize away other black people behavior with all kinds of excuses such as ‘it was just the environment they grew up in’ OR ‘they were just young and immature’ OR ‘what they did was a long time ago and time heals all wounds’, to name a few. I feel something more sinister and evil is going on here other than just immaturity or the environment someone grew in. And as far as what they did was a long time ago, I have realized TIME does nothing because most people do not grow out of behaviors. They just get better at what they were doing 40 and 50 years ago. This stuff has to do with programming starting back on the slave ship that brought us to this part of the world. And because of colonialism and other evils, its venom is affecting black people all over the world.

I agree with your comments about Hillary and feels she is a very powerful and dangerous enemy and knows what she will be getting into if she becomes president. The question mark in my mind about Obama is I often wonder if he really knew what he was getting himself into before he became president. And once he got into office, he had to go along with the status quo or possibly get his brains blown out if he did not. May be you can shed some light on that one.

As far as Trump is concerned, you are correct that he is cunning and dishonest. You also stated you do not think he is insane. He is not insane but I think he is mentally unstable because he appears to thrive off conflict. He does not appear to be happy unless there is some trauma and drama. From what little I know about him, I don’t think I could even work directly under him, forget about having him as president of this country.

@ Sharon53

I struggle with it as well, sometimes, I have great compassion for the level of confusion within the black collective, however, I cannot honestly say I feel that way about those who PROFIT by lying, stealing, cheating, and killing other black people, and that includes preacher/pimps and politicians (are they the same thing?)

Of course Obama knew! Why in the world would the white supremacists who are master manipulators and planners, who EDUCATED, NOMINATED, FINANCED AND VETTED Obama not know who he is? Obama went from Harvard, winning the Law Review (part of building up his “resume” for president), got his first job out of college with HENRY KISSINGER, came to Chicago and was embraced by one of the most corrupt city administrations in the country– Mayor Daley — who took Obama under his wing, then he becomes a U.S. Senator, and less than a year later he’s running for President?

Black people will fight with all their might to deny the obvious: that there is no way Obama is not part of this “thing.”

There is NO WAY had he been an “independent” he would have gotten the backing of the most powerful white supremacists in the nation via a MAJOR POLITICAL PARTY. There is NO WAY he is “different” from those who (s)elected him and financed him and nominated him. There is no way had he not been on their “team” that he would have served TWO TERMS in office.

Anymore than the MOB would choose a “do-gooder” as the head of the MOB (in name only) who wanted to destroy the mob. Does that sound logical? Of course not

and that’s what we are being ruled by. A mob of gangster politicians, bankers, and corporate CEOs

I keep saying over and over and over and over:

When a person is a problem for the white supremacist system, they are ELIMINATED, NOT REWARDED.

We must let go of the manufactured illusion of the Obama presidency and FACE THE FACTS. We were BAMBOOZLED. And if the last eight years of a “first black” president who catered to Wall Street and the Banks and Corporate America and the War Machine while ignoring the plight of black people is not enough to convince the diehard supporters, then I am done trying. I cannot force anyone to be logical. They must CHOOSE to embrace truth even when that truth is unpleasant and painful.

I’m not directing this at you but speaking in general.

• Sharon53 says:

@Trojan Pam,
        Regarding your statements “Obama went from Harvard, winning the Law Review (part of building up his “resume” for president), got his first job out of college with HENRY KISSINGER, came to Chicago and was embraced by one of the most corrupt city administrations in the country– Mayor Daley — who took Obama under his wing, then he becomes a U.S. Senator, and less than a year later he’s running for President?”
        I am a little embarrassed to say it but I never really looked at Obama’s profile that closely and never knew he moved up that fast. That is definitely a sign that something is not right. Please correct me if I am wrong, but I have never known any black man to move up the political ladder, or any ladder, for that matter, that fast.
        I am with you when you state “when a person is a problem for the white supremacist system, they are ELIMINATED, NOT REWARDED.” I see that in the corporate world, entertainment world, etc., all the time. When white folk appear to love you that much, that should be our queue that something is wrong.

@ Sharon53

Don’t be embarrassed. Obama’s ascendancy was planned decades before anyone heard of him. The white supremacists are master planners. For example, the war in Iraq was planned over a decade before it occurred.

All I ask is black people STOP DECEIVING OURSELVES. I believe we know, once the facts are presented, that the Obama presidency doesn’t pass the smell test.

Yet, people became so invested in a STRANGER, created by the white supremacists that we attached our self-esteem to a man we’ve never met, a man who doesn’t talk to us, who doesn’t visit the hospital beds of black gunshot victims, like he did when white people got shot in a Colorado movie theater.

Obama was NOT (s)elected to help black people, he was (s)elected to fool the world that the United States had changed, to put black people back to sleep as oppression against us increased, and to be the SCAPEGOAT for the rising rage of whites as the economy collapses.

17. Sharon53 says:

@Timothy
    Regarding your statements above when you said “…the current President has deported more immigrants than any President in American history. A lot of job loss in America were caused by trickled down economics enforced by multinational corporations and big financial interests (playing workers against each other internationally). No President has deported more immigrants than the current President.”

I have been seeing the effects of this every day in the work world for some time now and it is getting worst. I have seen people lose their jobs, including myself, because they were sent offshore. Back in the day, the cleaning staff for office buildings were mostly black people. Not sure if anyone has noticed, but now Hispanics have pretty much taken over that. It is rare to see a black person doing that now and I hear other blacks making statements that it is because black people have moved on up in corporate America (LOL). Not sure if they have noticed this also, but Hispanics are moving on up in corporate America also, both men and women. And they are getting promoted at a very rapid rate. Many companies are claiming they need people who are bi-lingual and states there is a need for them.

We seem to ignore the warnings from those who try to tell us about what is going on. For instance, Tony Brown once said that we are no longer needed as much to sustain this economy and that all the cotton has been picked! (LOL) It seems as if some of us have our eyes wide-shut about what is taking place. I can’t believe the sense of apathy. SMH!!!!

@Sister Sharon

It is definitely a serious problem with massive unemployment and job loss in the black community. Our people sacrificed very heavily in movements for social change and other people have exploited our sacrifice for their benefit (while disregarding our concerns for economic mobility and social justice). That is the ethos of the many corporate elites and many politicians. That is why many black people have no choice, but to move across America to find jobs in many cases. Many black people have no choice, but to start up their own start up businesses. Many black people are having a New Great Migration where many black people are migrating from the North, the West, and the Midwest into the South (for economic reasons). In real life, I know black people from New Jersey, New York, and from Chicago working in Virginia where I live at. Many Hispanic people are getting many jobs in the corporate level at the expense of the determination and strong work ethic of black people. That’s true. Many black people have told tons of stories about bilingual requirements in many job settings. Tony Brown is quite accurate in his analysis.

There is a problem of a lack of manufacturing jobs too as any country has to have some form of industry in order to survive long term. While this is happening, economic inequality has grown. That means that the super wealthy are receiving in many cases record profits while the poor and middle class are struggling paycheck to paycheck to just survive literally. This situation is decades in the making. After the 1960’s and during the mid to late 1970’s, we saw the corporate power structure promote neoliberalism. That means that bad trade deals existed, deindustrialization accelerated, and social programs were cut (by the actions both major parties). The DLC (with people like Bill Clinton supporting NAFTA that harmed jobs in America) and other Democrats moved rightward too not just Reagan.

This combination of bad policies grew job loss and economic crisis for black people. Also, many black people are denied jobs regularly even if a black person has superb qualifications. One study proves that a black person with no record has the same chance at getting a job as a white person with a felony. That is disgraceful and it shows how racial discrimination and economic injustices are still in existence today. Many people with Masters degrees struggle to get a job too. This is why there should be investments and programs to lower black unemployment and to give black people (especially poor black people) job opportunities. Our interests matter. I also believe in a radical anti-poverty push or movement in our community along with long term economic development initiatives in the poorest of our communities too. At the end of the day, self-determination once again is key solution that we desire. A solution will be multifaceted and consist more than one policy.

Enjoy your Weekend Sister.

• Mariama says:

@Sharon53

And for the life of me, I wish that American blacks would take notes and practice what Latinos practice: Group Economics!!!!!! This is so incredibly frustrating to see that leaders like Malcolm X, Claude Anderson and their likes have talked about this for decades and the more they talk, the more things stay the same. Everyone gets it, but black folks in America. Sometimes, I can’t help but feel that blacks bring some of this misery on themselves by not learning from history. I do get angry and disgusted with the state of mind of so many of our people.

• Sharon53 says:

@Mariama
        I know how you feel when you stated “Sometimes, I can’t help but feel that blacks bring some of this misery on themselves by not learning from history.”
        I begin to notice this disconnect from our history back in the 70s when this so-called integration began to take full swing. It seems like my generation began to not pass along our history to our children like the generation before us. Instead, we began to make comments like “I don’t want my children to go through what we went through” and “we need to stop dwelling on the past” and the list goes on. I think we thought we had arrived as we began to make a few educational and material gains, when in reality we began to coast downhill. Now things are off the chain and if God does not intervene, I really don’t see a point of return. I hate to sound so dismal, but except for the people on these blogs, I feel alone in this fight. It is just not enough of us resisting this madness.

• Mariama says:

@Sharon53

And sadly, I agree with everything that you just said. In my heart, I am starting to believe that the majority of our people are gone.

18. Trojan Pam says:

I have realized something that is odd

Most of the people who come to my blog are either self-identified as “counter-racists” or claim to be interested in knowing more about it

YET

As soon as you criticize a white supremacist like Hillary Clinton they start defending her as though one white supremacist (Clinton) is better than another (Trump).

And some get irritated and angry enough to unsubscribe

This is very strange behavior but it does explain the lack of collective black progress

• Mariama says:

@Pam

I have noticed this too. And I feel that if a subscriber is going to unsubscribe, there should be no need to rub it in the person’s face. Just do it! That alone speaks volumes. You are not the first black blogger/youtuber who has gone through this.

@ Mariama

It’s interesting how quick we are to condemn another black person (or blogger) for saying or doing ONE THING we don’t like

but we will forgive white people, white strangers (AKA politicians) over and over and over again for doing much worse

I remember how angry some black Democrats were with the Clintons when they “disrespected” Obama during the last election

They forgive Hillary for calling black youth “super predators”

and they forgive Bill Clinton for creating “three strikes you’re out” legislation for NON-VIOLENT black offenders which resulted in the largest single increase of black males and females in prison.

But a black blogger who says the wrong thing? “Off with his or her head! I’m unsubscribing!” 🙂

I know I’m not the only one but it’s very interesting to observe from my position.

but

• Mariama says:

@Pam

Not to get off topic, but I have a tremendous amount of respect for you. I can honestly say that I don’t know if I would have hung in there for as long as you have in terms of dealing with our people. I am starting to understand why even the best throw in the towel. You don’t have an easy job and I can really see that. I do want you to know that you do have people who support you and appreciate your hard work. Just remember that you are one person. I frequent other bloggers and Youtubers who have work/opinions similar to yours and they say the same thing. You can almost hear the frustration in their voices. It is very painful and so many of our people are gone. Period. I hate to sound harsh, but there are always casualties during war. And frankly, if they can respond to you the way that they have but have sympathy for Hillary ( a woman who clearly hates us), then good riddance. I have no sympathy for them. What more proof do they need. Maybe they need a photo of her in a Klan suit with a noose in her hand.

@ Mariama

I appreciate your support over the many years!
            It is difficult at times to keep going. Sometimes I lose my motivation because I’m busy like all of you and it takes time to write a blog and find pictures, etc.

Unfortunately, most of the people I know who fought against the system and were dedicated to making life better for the black collective gave up a long time ago
            They just didn’t see the point any more and thought it wouldn’t do any good.
            And then there are the people I greatly admire like Dr. Welsing and Mr. Fuller who have spent DECADES of their lives to help black people

I doubt I’ll outlast them.

• Mariama says:

@Pam

You are more than welcome! I will gladly support you, Gus, and others like you because in my heart and spirit, I know that you are trying to elevate our people. Your books have forever changed me and the way that I see myself and the world around me. The year 2012 was a very special year for me because that was the time that I was introduced to all the Trojan Horse books. The year 2011 was also special because that was the year that I started listening to C.O.W.S. That show forever changed me too…in so many ways. So yes, you and a few others are fulfilling your purpose. And as the saying goes: Nothings good comes easy. I also greatly admire and appreciate the likes of the late Dr. Welsing (rest in paradise) and Mr. Neely Fuller. Also Malcolm X, Harriet Tubman and the list goes on. Sister Pam, I love and appreciate you in spirit and may the good Lord guide you wherever you go!