New Neely Fuller Sound Clip on TheBlackCode Files – Mr Fuller on Handling Frustration About Black People Dying

Posted: June 1, 2014 in Uncategorized

Mr Fuller on Handling Frustration About Black People Dying (w/Gus Renegade, host of C.O.W.S.)

Comments
  1. billlincoln2 says:

NEO RACISM and SLAVERY

To help heal 400 years of mistreatment, kidnapping, rape, torture, murder, and enslavement of Black people, the US Congress passed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title 7 pertains to race.50 years later, in 2014, the US District Court in Charleston, SC has completely flipped Title 7 of the 1964 Civil Rights Act to mean the opposite of its original intent;

“White employers are now allowed to legitimately mistreat Black employees and cause them undeserved difficulty at the workplace.”

BACKGROUND:

1. William Lincoln, pro se, filed a racial discrimination lawsuit, in 2012, at the US District Court in Charleston, SC (Civil Action No.2:11-3234-DCN-BHH).

2. This is the actual ruling of the US

District Court of the 4th District;

In ‘REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION OF MAGISTRATE JUDGE’ under DISCUSSION,

“The Court would acknowledge that the plaintiff may have legitimately faced some mistreatment or undeserved difficulty at work. Some of the facts are irregular. But, there is no evidence that his experience was racially motivated” (p4. para 1 and 2).

3. ‘Legitimate mistreatment or undeserved difficulty at work’ is the evidence that race was the motivation. The Judge acknowledged that there was no reason for White executives to be mistreating a

Black man. The Judge acknowledged that the Black man suffered ‘undeserved

difficulty at work’. The key word is ‘undeserved’. Thus, this is racial discrimination.

4. No company policy in America mandates legitimate mistreatment and undeserved difficulty towards Black people,yet federal judges did not write against it.

5. Only a slave can experience ‘legitimate mistreatment and undeserved difficulty at work’ and it not be discrimination, albeit immoral bondage.

6. If a Judge cites that a person, place, or thing was mistreated, that perpetrator is fined or goes to jail. If a person mistreats a dog, there is public uproar, as in the world famous case of Michael Vick, someone is fined

and goes to jail.

7. Please write, text, email your Governor,Representative, Congress man or woman to make it plain in law that White employers’ “mistreatment and undeserved difficulty at work” towards Blacks is discrimination.

9. Let’s all stand against the ‘mistreatment and undeserved difficulty at work’ towards all people ‘Blacks, Whites, Jews, and Gentiles’ .

Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 22:45:26 +0000 To: billlincoln2@hotmail.com

2. Miss Pam

Something I’ve practiced as of late is to avoid ALL contact with people until your emotions are under full control. We blacks LOVE to take out our frustration on each other because we cannot/ will not take them out on the ones responsible for our pain.

This only creates a vicious circle of mental suicide amongst us.

I now only speak to others when necessary or if I’m doing something that I HOPE is of value to me and other blacks. Otherwise, I do not answer my phone or emails when I sense an argument or fuss is brewing.

Also, I would recommend that we cease to answer others that are Mossad spies that come on the web to practice the 3 D’s:

Denial
    Deflection
    Derailment

@ diaryofanegress

I completely agree, that when you see a conflict brewing and you can’t immediately resolve it, it’s wise to put some distance between you and the other party until you both cool off

I try to follow something Mr. Neely Fuller, Jr. said

Minimize Contact, Minimize Conflict

the second part of your advice is also something that should be avoided

That is excellent advice. The spirit, the soul, and the mind, must be strong, calm, and collected as a means for us to dialogue or communicate with people in the best possible fashion.

I agree. It’s troubling to see black people get upset and emotional EVERY time a WP says something racist as though this is something brand new. Look at all the ENERGY expended over the Donald Sterling comment. I had people tell me how “mad” it made them to hear white Donald say he didn’t want BP around him or his girlfriend. Why get mad? Was anyone surprised?

I believe some of the racist comments aired by the media (not necessarily Sterling’s) are by DESIGN, to keep BP ramped up and aggravated and angered and saddened and demoralized so we won’t have the time or the energy to focus on our real issues.

The white supremacists play our emotional strings like master violinists. It’s time to take the violins out of their hands.

Yes, if someone is hurt by the ACTIONS of a racist, that deserves attention but some racist who says he or she doesn’t like BP? WHO CARES unless it causes someone harm.

Racism should be the DEFAULT POSITION, something we assume is there, rather than waiting for someone to prove they are over and over and over again.

• Courtney H says:

@ everybody:

What do you think of this? It’s related to the last few comments. I would like some feedback. Thanks.

I watched the entire video. Here is my take on his words. His words are common among many in our community, especially among some in the older generation of black Americans. He is right that we should not let the bigoted words from Donald Sterling and Paula Dean to prevent us from fighting evil or building in our communities. We should be concerned about helping our families, advancing economic development, respecting our heritage, and working to solve problems. He is correct to say that people should not be surprised at the ignorant statements made by Sterling and Dean.

Yet, we should be careful not to embrace selfish individualism. Some folks want to embrace selfishness (as a means to ignore racism), but we should harbor selflessness. Also, Sterling could of fire many our people potentially for years, so we have to express concern about that. Our culture deals with a community. It takes a village to raise up a child and it will take a village to solve our problems. Likewise, some in the younger generation are naïve about racism. Some feel that racism is small, which is not the case at all. We should be concerned about racism, but we should not waste our emotions on evil people though. Likewise, we have the free speech right to condemn the words of Sterling and Dean (and keep it moving). We can never change the views of racists by force, but laws or other legitimate actions can be instituted to prevent racists from harming us. Also, Trayvon Martin’s death effected me, therefore we should be concerned with issues directly and indirectly dealing with our lives or our people. When one person of our people is being oppressed, then we are all affected. He is correct to mention that no one can force white people to love us. We should love ourselves and our black African being.

Therefore, we should have common solidarity with each other globally. I think we have to be concerned with more than ourselves, but with our neighbors too. We should condemn the evil system of white supremacy (as the man has advocated). So, he spoke many truths and said some things that I disagree with (like the vulgarity mentioned. He is incorrect to say to let racism go. Racism is here and it will not end unless we use proactive solutions to establish justice). I will worry about me and my people.

The man wants people to think and I think this video is very thought-provoking.

Thanks for the Video Sister.

• Courtney H says:

@ Timothy:

Like you said, I agree with Geeweev on some things, but disagree with him on others. He is thought-provoking. I read a comment on YouTube on this video by someone who said that we should not ignore racism because those who forget the past are doomed to repeat. He added that Jews jump on anyone who criticizes them. Anthony Browder has said this, too.

You’re welcome Sister.

My mother is a person that loves literature and writing. I am influenced by her too in that regard. My father loves issues related to politics, etc. Therefore, I am influenced by my mother and by my father in enumerable ways. You and Anthony Browder have made an excellent point about the past. We have to know about the past (from the Maafa, Reconstruction, our ancient civilizations, etc.) as a means for us to make a better future. Also, the past can teach us valuable lessons that we can embrace. One lesson is that we can never compromise our core convictions. The Brothers and the Sisters in the Haitian Revolution and in the various slave revolts never forsaken their goals of justice and freedom. We should continue the work of our ancestors.

Also, we should always love the revolutionary power of our people. We should love our people and also advocate rights for workers, care for Nature, and an understanding of the geopolitics of Africa too (since that is our ancestral Homeland. We can never be free unless Africa is free). We can’t ignore racism either. Too many in the younger generation ignore racism. Now, I am 30 years old. Geeweev certainly makes people think and that is a good thing. We need more critical thinking in our lives since our people have great insights that ought to be shown.

@ Timothy:

You are right about history — we should never forget it. I think when we forget our history, we end up having a lot of problems. Remembering our ancestors and their struggles helps us to remember our history and keep things in perspective.

It is obvious that more and more of our black people should be more in control of their emotions. Our emotions belong to us as human beings and we collectively should try better in not being manipulated (by others) in how we express our emotions. The racist views by Donald Sterling should surprise no discerning human being.

Also, we should make a distinction between controlling our emotions and accommodation. We should never express accommodation to the white supremacist system. Additionally, we have every right to use our emotions in directing positive energy in building up our communities, our families, and our people in general. One strategy is about how we can direct the evil energy of racists and transform that into POSITIVE energy. That positive energy can be then utilized in improving our lives and the lives of others. Also, we have to be strong. There is no shame in being indignant in opposing oppression against black humanity without being unstable in our fundamental human expression.

In other words, we have to be more strategic as a people. We should care about our people. The evil deeds of Donald Sterling should not take a superior concern to our ultimate goal of achieving JUSTICE.

You have described great words like usual Sister.

• honeytreebee says:

It is always best to hold off answering questions that you know will cause a fight. It is a good idea not to talk to white people unless you have to as they will always use what you’ve said against you. I have started to apply the same thing to other POC’s as they will attack you to and I now am slow in making new friends as even amongst our own there are some who will always pick a fight. Fighting is draining and I refuse to do it for it’s own sake.

• Asad Malik says:

I can stand behind this comment. In fact, I would go so far as to say we should avoid conversations with whites until we as a people have closed ranks and engaged one another in conversation FIRST!

Minimize Contact, Minimize Conflict

That’s sound advice. At the same time, we must always check ourselves in terms of why we can’t deal with each other, without conflict. We are so trained to deal with and respond to each other disrespectfully. Simple interactions such as customer to cashier. A bus driver barked at a sister the other day who simply asked if a certain street would be stopped on. Don’t know what his problem was but felt certain he wouldn’t have responded to a white passenger that way. When I got off I thanked him for getting me to my stop safely. I kept exiting as he did a double take. One day we’re going to deal with why we can’t communicate without conflict. When that day comes, we will truly understand why Black Love is a Revoluntionary Act.

I agree with you 100%.

• fanti2100 says:

Blacks are poisonous to each other, very much so. We constantly fuss and fume about how “badly whites respond to us but we are no better to ourselves . You mentioned simple interactions such as customer to cashier. That lack of common courtesy an act that could be made so simple is partially responsible why black businesses often don’t florish well in black neighborhoods. How can you gain a strong foot hold and have a strong base of black customer’s if “your attitude is so rude that it drives away black customers? I live in a all black city and I witness this all the time. And I listen to community black activists complain about our need to support black businesses but how can you if you patronize a black business and recieve bad service? No one wants that. Instead of teaching potential black business owner’s about how to make “big bucks” they should throw an intense course in front of them on “how to properly respond and treat their black customers because without us there can be no big bucks” we just can’t see how white racism has got our minds twisted now can we. Lord don’t we need more Black revolutionary love!

I hear you FANTI2100 and I agree that black businesses can indeed do better but let’s not minimize the problem by emphasizing a particular area. I say this because we many of those black business owners or workers treat non-black people differently in those same establishments. Also, as customers, I’m amazed at what we tolerate from white/asian/arab establishments that we wouldn’t with black ones. So that self-hate programming is wide-spread and as I tried to say, we need to understand WHY and not just concede to not deal with each other.

5. To all the “black people” who are looking for something higher and who are looking to evolve out of the black race and this madness. this is the final call to come home to the supreme beings. the evolution has begun in this day and time you are either with the beast (Whites, Asians, Indians) or you are with the god race ( black people who are evolving into who they were meant to be, the bright race) . it’s your choice. judgment is upon those who accept the ways of the beast and who are stuck in the past. this is the final call to come home.

What do you think of this?

I think the video is interesting. His words in the beginning describe the mentality, the thinking, and the behavior of self-hating black people. This self-hatred is not new and it has been orchestrated by the white racist system. Self-hating black people: admire their oppressors, have hatred of their blackness, support the degradation of black people, admire whiteness as divine, etc. So, he is describing the psychological sickness of anti-black hatred of some black people. There has been a group of sellout blacks that advance the agenda of white supremacy. He is right on that point 100 percent. The grand jury refusal to indict Officer Darren Wilson is a bold injustice. Also, it is proof that white racism is still a scourge that must be defeated. He is right to mention that many black people try to use arguments from white supremacists for white supremacy. That is why black on black crime never invented police brutality or other injustices that we face as a black collective. The system institutionalized many black people. I don’t believe that all black people are brainwashed in accepting white supremacist ideologies, but some black people are institutionalized in that fashion. Jesse Lee Peterson (who has said thank God for slavery) is worse than Stacey Dash, but Dash has made statements that I obviously disagree with.

He is right that we are at war as a people. We have to develop our minds, bodies, souls, and spirits as a means for us to be free.

He is right that we should repudiate and oppose some black people who try to harm other black people form the inside. Therefore, we should have our militant, revolutionary ethos in our souls. So, we as black people (among both genders) should be intellectuals, builders, lawyers, teachers, spiritual leaders, and movers of culture. Not to mention, that we should develop our own economic, collective power (as our elders have promoted for a long time). Black men and Black women should be respected and their human rights ought to be maintained. Misoygny must be opposed. There is nothing wrong with self determination and black empowerment at all. Power is important. Power is about ownership (and to distribute power in a fair way) and black people should own our own powerbase as a means to get liberation. White supremacy can never end with token measures, but an outright overturning of the system and replace that system with justice. Mentally, we have to love our blackness and act to unify with our people in a positive, constructive direction. Not all black people are sefl haters. Not all black people are brainwashed in lusting for white acceptance. Yet, we deal with a wicked system that we must fight against. He made many points in his video. I do disagree with his collective classification of black people as all submissive, etc. You know that I disagree with some his misogynistic rhetoric. He mocking the voices of black women is highly offensive to me. There are many black women from many socioeconomic levels who are intelligent, strong, and are moral. He is wrong on his stereotypes of black poor people, especially on black poor women. The truth is that many black people have stood up strongly for liberation. So, we as black people want use preparation and use proactive action in helping our people.

Brother Timothy:

Thank you for watching the video. I agree with all the points given.

Jason Black (the narrator) made a lot of good points about self-hatred within the Black community. and how it hurts us. You are right to say that Jason should not generalize, because not all Black people have this mentality. Jason, like Tariq Nasheed, can be misogynistic, too, and as a community, we cannot have this gender war going on if we are to move forward.

Jason is right about how white supremacy wants to finish what it started with slavery and will eventually overplay its hand. Both he and Tariq have stressed group economics as the way to move forward in a system of racism/white supremacy. Since this unjust decision, more and more Black people are stating that group economics (and segregation from the so-called dominant society) will be the only way for the Black community to save itself from the system of racism/white supremacy. There is a lot of talk about boycotting Black Friday because of this. That is what we plan to do.

He speaks against a boycott because he feels that it does not really do anything. Boycotts worked in the past, but that was because we were more together as a community then than we are now. The only way for a boycott to work nowadays is for a lot of people to participate for the good of the entire community. Let us see how this boycott succeeds. In my opinion, it is a start.

Boycotts can be successful if they are focused and determined. We will see what results will the Boycott Black Friday will bring. Our gifts of compassion, love for our people, and helping others are priceless. These actions are worth more than any present. That is what the Creator would remind us of. Certainly, we are opposed to any form of self hatred. Group economics, cooperatives, etc. are excellent ways to develop our economic power as a people. More and more people are fighting for alternatives in how we develop our commerce and so forth. The spirit of unity, solidarity, and real strength should grow among our people. The events going on in the world should wake anybody up. We have hope and we have faith. So, we have to do the action too. You have made excellent points as well like usual.

@ Courtney H

I didn’t get a chance to listen to all of it but I did hear part of it. He said some interesting things but I’ll have to reserve my opinion until I listen to the entire video.

The only thing I would caution about is black people condemning each other — because that in itself is anti-blackness disguised as ‘pro-blackness” and is as much a slave response as being submissive. We have been trained to blame each other so we have to be aware of that tendency even when talking about counter-racism.

@ Trojan Pam:

Thank you for listening to the video. Jason*s videos tend to be long (two+ hours), so I usually do not listen to them in their entirety. So it is okay to listen to the video in parts. I believe that this is the first time that I have listened to a video of his in its entirety.

I agree with you about Blacks condemning one another. Brother Timothy and I were discussing that very issue in our responses, as you can see above. Jason tends to be condescending and critical of fellow Blacks. He is also extremely misogynistic. As I said in my response to Brother Timothy*s response to the video, we cannot be involved in all this gender and class war nonsense when we are supposed to be fighting together against racism/white supremacy.