Trojan Pam on C.O.W.S. Wed – 8/21/2013 – 7 pm (Central)

Posted: August 20, 2013 in Uncategorized

THECOWSRWSWJ

Greetings!

I’ll be on C.O.W.S. on Wednesday, August 20, 2013 at 7:00 pm to talk about the epidemic of  “anti-blackness” among black people.

Gus Renegade, host of C.O.W.S., and I will discuss where anti-blackness originated, how it’s practiced BY black people against other black people, how anti-blackness threatens our survival and prosperity,  and some suggestions on how we can reduce it.

I’ll hope you’ll tune in and share your questions and comments!

Trojan Pam

The Context of White Supremacy with host, Gus Renegade

(click on the link above to listen and participate in Wednesday evening’s program)

What is C.O.W.S.?

The C.O.W.S., stands for “The Context of White Supremacy,” an internet radio program. This Program is specifically engineered for black and non-white listeners — Victims of White Supremacy.

The purpose of this Program is to provide the Victims of White Supremacy with constructive information and suggestions on how to counter Racist Woman and Racist Man.

To access previous  C.O.W.S. programs click on this link.

Comments
  1. Should be a great show!!

2. I will definitely be listening. I do see how a lot are anti black and throw black ppl under the bus especially biracials, gays, and ones with white partners.

@ mstoogood4yall

We’re also going to deal with black people who are anti-black. We can’t do anything about non-blacks who are anti-black BUT we can work on changing ourselves.

(Not an easy task but what choice do we have?)

3. Mariama says:

I’ll be tuning in…Pam is one of my favorite guests on C.O.W.S. Thank you in advance for another ear-opening podcast!!

Plan to listen. I’m really concerned about the anti-blackness that is cloaked with Mr.Fullers advice to avoid contentious contact, that is using his words to justify not wanting to deal with one another. It goes back to Pam’s point of compassion and self love. We will have to first WANT to be with one another for any contact to even begin on a uncontentious level. WANTING to be with each other starts with wanting to be ourselves. For example, if you don’t love yourself enough to want to recreate yourself, no Black person will be a potential mate. You won’t have the patience, the compassion the understanding necessary because you simply don’t want to be with someone who looks like you. I’m mentoring a young lady now whose dark complexioned father purposely had her with a “high yella” woman -the daughter came out as dark as him nonetheless and he has tormented the child.

• mstoogood4yall says:

wow that is crazy. That young woman deserves better than that, we can’t choose our parents but that is a shame when a parent puts a price on their love something that is supposed to be unconditional. I’m glad I didn’t have to deal with that, I notice ppl from my parents generation tend to marry and have kids with ppl of the same skin tone.nowadays thanks to colorism being more prevalent everybody just wants a “cute” light skinned baby, not even caring about who the parent to that child is going to be and if they are going to even be around.

@ LBM

That’s a very good point

How can we overcome “anti-blackness” if we avoid being around each other? Isn’t that just a less confrontational way of practicing anti-blackness?

Those are questions I hadn’t thought of before now but I will bring them up on the program.

I also know a very dark skinned black male (with a HUGE inferiority complex) who deliberately bred with an Asian female and wound up having a dark-skinned daughter.

He told me that he wasn’t in love with his Asian wife when he married her but he felt marrying a white female would make him look like a sell-out, so he got an Asian female.

He also told me that he used to beat his daughter and I always suspected that he was angry that she was as dark as he was.

Even his wife sounded disconnected from her own daughter (probably for similar reasons)

THAT’S why I’m against all this “inter-marriage” between blacks and non-blacks when there is so much ANTI-BLACKNESS around. It only makes the problem worse and creates more confusion for their offspring.

5. sondis says:

The show is tonight at 8:00 PM? I’m on eastern time by the way. Can i call in between segments to comment on the topic of discussion?

• mstoogood4yall says:

no u may not rofl ,just kidding sondis just make sure u call at 9 ur time. look forward to hearing u and ms pam.

@ sondis

yes, that would be 8pm eastern time.

Gus is the host and usually talks to the guests first then allows listeners to ask questions or make comments.

If you can’t stay up later, you could email him and tell him you’d like to ask a question before the segment ends

his email: untiljustice@gmail.com

• Great show last night! I thought it was a great discussion on anti-blackness. Gus played some great clips. Great show all around. 🙂

@ Kushite

I hope it was constructive. Even toward the end, when it got a trifle bit heated, everyone was still respectful.

I think it was good that we are putting our opinions out there as long as we’re being honest AND constructive.

(justifying beating black females is NOT constructive as one black male caller did a few weeks ago)

Speaking of the LIE that black females “are not supportive” of black males, I ran across this video today.

I believe this is one reason the white supremacists are trying to turn black males against black females by LYING on us, portraying us as the Black male’s enemy and biggest problem, why Coca-Cola sponsors Tommy Sotomayer’s rants against black females, and why the black female is the MOST DEGRADED PERSON in mass media.

to ELIMINATE THE QUEEN FROM THE WHITE SUPREMACIST CHESS BOARD

Once the QUEEN is removed, the KING is more vulnerable and more LIKELY to be CHECKMATED.

GAME OVER.

• Thanks for that video! I never seen that before. It’s good to see sistas out there that have their man’s back. I need a woman like that!lol I wonder if Tommy Sotomayer would put this video on his Youtube channel? Hmmmmmmm……….. think we know the answer to that one. If it’s not a video that degrades black women or shows them acting like “ghetto beasts”(his words),he wont show it. His view of black women is very skewed. I’m not saying sistas don’t have their flaws but he overemphasizes the negative aspect. I also have said before that I believe he is a “confusion agent” used by the government. And one of his first bosses in radio was Rush Limbaugh. That should tell you something right?lol Tommy is just a tool by the elite to cause MORE friction between black men and women. I’m sad to say it seems to be working because he has a lot of black men and women followers. We have to do all we can to combat this ignorance. This type of negative stereotyping(anti-blackness) is not good for our consciousness.

” believe this is one reason the white supremacists are trying to turn black males against black females by LYING on us, portraying us as the Black male’s enemy and biggest problem, why Coca-Cola sponsors Tommy Sotomayer’s rants against black females, and why the black female is the MOST DEGRADED PERSON in mass media.

to ELIMINATE THE QUEEN FROM THE WHITE SUPREMACIST CHESS BOARD

In the game of Chess, the QUEEN is the most powerful piece on the board, one that is NECESSARY to PROTECT THE KING — the most IMPORTANT PIECE on the board.”
            I understand exactly where you’re coming from. I know that the media wants us to be at each other’s throats. But I’m smart enough not to take the bait. I know the black woman is not my enemy. The black woman and myself have the same open ENEMY. We must stay on our counter-racist grind.

6. monique says:

i am trying to get new listeners on to c.o.w.s in my part of the country. this should be a very informative show.

7. sondis says:

I got the page open, Pam. 55 minutes left and counting. I’ll attempt to call in, when gus wants to take calls. ^_^

8. sondis says:

I just dialed in, i’m on the call but i don’t hear anyone, talking? I am doing something wrong? there is only one other person in the chat room. Has the show started?

9. sondis says:

Pam, the show was a no show! @ > : o O ) >

I called and put in the call ID and pin # and got silence… what happened?

For some reason I thought the program was at 7. By the time I got back I caught about 45 minutes before being called away. I’m listening to the podcast now.

That young sista trying to help her boyfriend is not unusual. Oftentimes the help isn’t toward a positive thing which is one of the reasons the black female prison population is rising. So yeah, to say black women are not “supportive” is just simply a lie.

It’s hurtful to hear 2 more stories of dark complexioned black males reducing their daughters due to anti-blackness. I think it would be constructive if we continue to note such things as we post on the various topics. Oftentimes we just don’t see how we feed the anti-blackness virus.

An associate of mine has a daughter who wanted to pledge a sorority at an HBCU who was told a STRAIGHT weave would be required. Now I’m not ignorant of who initially populated most HBCUs but dayaaaaam, in 2013???????

• “An associate of mine has a daughter who wanted to pledge a sorority at an HBCU who was told a STRAIGHT weave would be required. Now I’m not ignorant of who initially populated most HBCUs but dayaaaaam, in 2013?”
      LBM are you serious?? That’s insane! That proves to me that these schools don’t want any type of black pride. And all things that would instill African pride w\must be degraded. This is truly disgraceful! But e shouldn’t be surprised since these HBCU are funded by whites anyway. And why Greek sororities in the first place? Why not sororities named after African tribes? of course we can’t have that right?? So many of these black students are being brainwashed to love white culture and beauty standards while attending a “black college”. Talk about contradiction!

11. mstoogood4yall says:

Ms pam great job last night I enjoyed it as always. That one caller was oh boy interesting. I do think at some point we will have to discuss the advantages whites give black ppl over each other that males, females, and light skinned ppl have in different situations. Just acknowledging it does something, a couple months ago a commenter on abagonds blog acknowledged light skin privilege and I thank and respect her for that. I don’t blame anybody for the advantage whites gave them, as they will reach that glass ceiling eventually. We all in the same boat some are rowers others are spotters, some control the sails, one of us may be the captain, but none of us own the ship. If we don’t own the ship or business we have no control over what course we take or where we end up. if we own that ship/ business then we control where we are going and what course we will take and who our shipmates/ coworkers are. We look at history and whites have always pitted two non white ethnicities against each other. They had the native americans trying to be like white ppl and they owned slaves, I do think they should be held accountable as well but they weren’t the ones going to Africa and getting the slaves. And Rwanda where they played favoritism and created a bigger divide that led to genocide. We have to be careful not to get some power and become oppressors to our own people. I am learning to be patient with the anti black, black ppl, but some are too far gone. Others I can kinda sympathize with as they had an anti black childhood, we’ve pretty much all have heard some anti black comments no matter how small in our own family.

12. @Trojan Pam
    Here’s a great video by T. West. He explains how Sotomayer works in favor of white supremacy with his negative assault on black women.

• mstoogood4yall says:

thanks for the vid. the white racists subscribe to tommy’s channel. another black youutbe showed how someone left him a nasty message then he clicked on the racists name and he was subscribed to tommy. I don’t want his mom, daughter, or grandma hurt, but ppl gotta be careful what they say on the internet. ppl have been stalked and killed after saying something on the internet. I read about this woman who was stalked and killed after having vids talking about a guy who was sending her messages, her youtube account is still up smh. Its some unstable ppl out here, its something how tommy went on to blame everybody from the state of Georgia to the crazy guy but not looking at himself. Its a shame that his mother and grandma probably don’t know what he does since he said they said whatever it is that u are doing, stop. They must not know. I don’t want to see anybody hurt but it is karma, he talks about black women now some unhinged MAN is coming after his female family members. Its ironic that he talks about the bad black women do yet it is a man that is coming after his family. These kind of males can talk sheit all they want about a woman but when another man steps in they are scared. The crazy thing is they are somewhat alike. He bashes black women which are someone’s mother, sister, daughter etc. and this unhinged man is coming after his mother, grandma, and daughter.

• I saw the video where he talked about some Mexicans drove by his grandmother’s house. I don’t wish that on anybody–even him! But I do agree with what you said about karma. Whatever you put out into the universe will come back to you. I believe Tommy as a radio show with Playboy as well. I still believe he’s an agent for the government. He’s there to drive a wedge between black men and women. That’s my conclusion,I could be wrong.

@ Kushite

It’s good to know there are some SANE voices out there in CyberSpace! I haven’t listened yet so I might be premature (but I’m known for being that)

I think this subject deserves a post all by itself BUT I have to be careful NOT to promote Tommy Sotomayer because he makes MONEY whenever people click on his YouTube Page (I believe that’s how it goes)

and I’m not about to put ANY money in his pockets.

I will save this video/link for a future post

Thanks!

• I agree. It’s definitely worth a post of it’s own. It’s a subject we can not ignore. We have to deal with this gender stuff at some point. Otherwise we can’t move forward towards justice.

13. sondis says:

mstoogood4yall:

Thanks, it was great to listen to all the different, perspectives. ^_^

The program was productive. This thing of black males comparing themselves to black females rather than to other males/men in the world needs to be worked out. This misplaced comparison is not only keeping black male and black female apart, productively, it’s causing tremendous damage when some of us are together. I’ve mentioned how maternal abuse and homicide is on the rise against black women. But today I was listening to a doctor talk about fetal abnormalities due to abuse on the mother during and after labor. She also spoke about stunted brain function with children whose mom’s were under various stresses while pregnant. Black women are more likely than any other woman to work until the last minute of pregnancy. So I’m trying to understand where all these privileged black women are that the caller spoke of.

Note: Not for nothing but from what I’ve observed, the average black male is unable to stomach the slights and mistreatments black women tolerate on these office jobs day to day. I’ve witnessed and heard from black males who have walked out on a job because of some real or perceived disrespect. These men have children if not children and wives. So they knew, somewhere between the emotions of walking off the job – that they would be fed….by…..

15. Mariama says:

@Everyone

Thank you for the great show. It is very encouraging to hear like-minded/productive black women and men voice their opinions. The gender war seems to be the BIGGEST problem among us right now. This one needs a show of its own.

• ontereus says:

I JUST ARRIVE TODAY ON CAMPUS AND ONE OF THE FIRSTTHING I DID WAS WHEN I GOT SETTLE WAS I WENT TO OUR CAMPUS LIRBARY AND CHECKOUT TWO BOOK. THE CONSPIRACY TO DESTROY BLACK WOMEN BY MICHAEL PORTER AND THE NEW JIM CROW BY MICHELLE ALEXANDER. I A YOUNG BLACK MALE AND I KNOW I GOT IT TOUGH BUT I KNOW OUR BEAUTIFUL QUEEN GOT IT TOUGH ALSO I NEVER TRY TO SINGLE THEM OUT WHEN I SPEAK ABOUT RACISM WHITE SUPERMACY TO BLACK FOLKS. I TRY TO ENCOURAGE THEM TO ABOUT HOW IT IS FOR THEM AS A BLACK WOMEN AND I TRY TO THROW WHAT MY KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE SYSTEM OF WHITE SUPERMACY TO THEM OF WHY THEY ARE GET DISRESPECT AND DEGRADED BECAUSE AND WHITE SUPERMACY NOT BECAUSE OF THE CONFUSE/SELFLHATED BLACK MALE AND NOT BECAUSE THE BEAUTIFUL QUEENS DESEREVED. I JUST CAME BY TO THROW MY TO 2 CENT IN AND BY THE WAY THE SHOWS WAS GREAT AND I GOT THE REST OF THE COWS SHOW DOWNLOADED ON MY LAPTOP SO I KNOW I GOT I CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT THE TV. PEACE