Have You Noticed…?

Posted: July 29, 2013 in Uncategorized

…how many Pampers AND Huggies TV commercials have NO BLACK BABIES in them?

I saw this Huggies commercial today and the ABSENCE of black babies stood out like a white thumb…

BLACK BABIES ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND VALUABLE BABIES IN THE WORLD

Which reminded me of a commercial in December 2010 called, “Pampers Peace On Earth Commercial” where they played the lullaby “Silent Night” while showing pictures of babies from all over the world but NOT ONE BLACK BABY out of the dozen that were shown. (Obviously black and African babies are not included in any ‘peace on earth’)

BLACK BABIES ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND VALUABLE BABIES IN THE WORLD

And here’s a Huggies commercial with a “Spanish” flavor

BLACK BABIES ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND VALUABLE BABIES IN THE WORLD

And another Huggies commercial with a non-white baby and his family

BLACK BABIES ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND VALUABLE BABIES IN THE WORLD

And another one where the BLACK FEMALE (apparently) had a baby with a WHITE MALE

BLACK BABIES ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND VALUABLE BABIES IN THE WORLD

How could a disposable diaper TV commercial (in ‘post-racial america’) NOT have ONE BLACK BABY — I mean a BLACK baby who does NOT have a white parent — considering the amount of money black folk spend on PAMPERS and HUGGIES?

Just consider this post — ECONOMIC WAKE-UP CALL #1 — one MORE piece of evidence that shows how little RESPECT  white companies have for OUR BLACK DOLLARS — and our BLACK BABIES.

Whenever I bring up the missing black children (who are brown and dark-skinned) and the absence of black families, and black couples, and black mothers and fathers with their children on TV commercials and in advertising there is a lot of shoulder shrugging and comments like, “what’s the big deal?”

And I tell them that it’s NOT just about being invisible in these ads, it’s about the black BUSINESSES that are NOT making money and CANNOT hire black people because these white companies surely aren’t using black advertising agencies and black models if there are NO black people in the ads.

I also think there is a psychological benefit for the white supremacist system when blacks are invisible in advertising, because it programs black people to identify with those white people in the ads. We should not underestimate the power of suggestion

Showing mostly white people — including white babies — causes us (AND our children) to identify with white people, white children, and white babies because they are presented as the NORM, meaning they have VALUE — while the “invisible people” have NONE

What did Michael Jackson want so badly that he was driven to create his own “Never land?”  I believe he wanted to be like those white children he saw on TV, who had the perfect parents, the perfect family, and the perfect life (in comparison to his own imperfect and abusive one), and I believe that is why he surrounded himself with the type of (white and light) children he wished he’d been born as.

We are literally growing thousands of Michael Jacksons in our homes, right under our noses, who have been programmed by the TV and the movies to believe being white is just “better”

Just to be clear, I’m not advocating boycotting these products because that’s not realistic. We don’t have black-owned diaper companies as an alternative to buying Huggies and Pampers.  Then again, is it feasible to use cloth diapers? I’m sure they’re healthier (if they’re cotton) but definitely a lot more work and more trips to the laundry.

And that is the crux of changing HOW we spend our money:  how much sacrifice are we willing to make?

Are we willing to give up Disney World in Florida as a vacation spot?

Are we willing to forgo that quick trip to buy fried fish (of unknown quality) from that Arab fish place and take that extra 30 minutes to fry our own fish that goes into our children’s stomachs?

Are we willing to travel an extra mile to avoid giving our money to a merchant (white or non-white) who follows us around the store OR sells inferior merchandise?

Are we willing to do our own nails or wait that extra hour or so to go to a black beauty salon instead of the Korean shop where the owner and workers roll their eyes at us behind our backs?

Are we willing — as black business men and women — to work on overcoming our own ANTI-BLACKNESS — and treat our black customers with the same respect we want when we go into a store?

What are we — as black consumers who are RAPIDLY LOSING OUR CONSUMER DOLLARS — willing to do to get out of this terrible condition?

we can talk about boycotting a few companies here and there but what are we going to do about building our OWN?

It’s time for a BLACK ECONOMIC REVOLUTION THAT WILL CHANGE THE WAY WE THINK AND THE WAY WE MAKE AND SPEND OUR DOLLARS.

If you think this post is CONSTRUCTIVE, please share the link with others!

Comments
  1. Sharina says:

This is the reason why I have been sitting and thinking of ways to further pour my money into black businesses. If I am not valued then why in heck should I be giving you my money. Sure as hell will not be supporting my lack of value to this company.

@ Sharina

I met with some like-minded black friends yesterday and we are discussing ways to promote black business, black entrepreneurship, black people employing OTHER black people, and HOW to use our dollars in ways that benefit BLACK PEOPLE as much as possible.

Of course, we’re not naive, we know and expect there will be push back when the BIGGEST CASH COWS on the planet — black consumers in america — start changing the way we THINK and DO, but the rising black unemployment and the PURGING of blacks from the workplace, we will have to fact the reality that black people will have to start making our OWN jobs.

Starting more black businesses could be a CATALYST for black people EMPLOYING OTHER BLACK PEOPLE. We could turn those MEGA-CHURCHES into MEGA stores, factories, co-ops, schools, etc.

And when the white supremacists come after us (and they will) and try to derail us, they will finally show their HANDS, and those HANDS might WIPE some of the fairy tale dust from more black people’s eyes as to WHAT AND WHO WE ARE DEALING WITH.

Another great benefit is ONCE our black youth see black adults EMPOWERING OURSELVES, they will become MORE EMPOWERED

because, let’s be real, our black youth DO NOT RESPECT US, that’s why black youth don’t listen to us. They watch adult black folks be the catch-all for any AND all the garbage that comes into our communities and they see us NOT FIGHTING BACK or reacting in ways that are self-respecting.

How can they trust our judgment AS adults when we’re helpless and dependent as the children they are?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not slamming us for being victimized, I’m saying there are THINGS we can do and one of those things is make BETTER, more SELF-RESPECTING CHOICES ABOUT WHERE WE SPEND OUR HARD-EARNED DOLLARS.

We don’t have to go to Korean nail shops, we can do our OWN NAILS, or find a black shop to do them. We don’t have to let the Arabs “fry” our hair, we can go NATURAL and restore our HEALTH by not using POISONOUS hair chemicals that get into our bloodstream. We don’t have to let them “fry” our fish, either, we can GO TO THE STORE and buy fish that we KNOW is fresh (because we can smell and see it before it is cooked).

There are so many CHOICES of how to spend our money. We are NOT helpless. We have that POWER to make better decisions.
      I hope you’ll share this post with others!

• Problack says:

Pam,

Great post, thanks for posting it! I will be sharing it! Also, I heard Dick Gregory say on Blog talk radio…”that we should BOYCOTT ORANGE JUICE, ORANGES”, I feel this is another good idea
        because every person can do this! He stated, that so many different varieties and labels
        disguise which oranges and juice products come out of Florida…However, that they make
        a billion dollars a year!

Also, I got rid of the televisions(mind control devices) four years ago, and my children didn’t blink an eye… But, not paying for satellite services works! These people were breathing down my throat after having it off for three months. First, they sent me a questionnaire asking how many tv’s I owned, the names of people watching them in my home, the ages etc…

This form was very intrusive…most importantly, it contained three crisp one dollar bills, and stated that they would send me seven more dollars after completing the form. I thru it in the trash…exactly two weeks later, another form arrived with three dollar bills, however, the questions were few, and straight to the point and downright rude! I thru this in the trash as well.

Two months later, a black woman showed up at my door with a questionnaire…when I told her I wasn’t interested…she wanted to know my name and telephone number…I closed the door on her…haven’t heard from them since. My point is, why does one little person shutting down t.v. alert them??? I wish more people would join in this effort…I would like to see the outcome of this.

Lastly, there are eight black owned banks, one in Los Angeles Ca, has online banking. I found several black owned hair care product websites, organic and inorganic. I found black clothing designers online as well. In addition, I found one school supply(limited) but worth the notebook paper tablets with pictures of black children…target group for this supplier is elementary children.

I keep searching online for black owned business, it is becoming EASIER…It just takes effort and persistence!

Pam, thank you for all you do!!!

2. harold goggins says:

I hear what you are saying and that is a excellent idea.The problem with our people I think that to get all Africans in America to look at this attack on us is the problem.Most of us are so selfish and have a one track mind or tunnel vision that we actually think that there is no real threat.We have been so brain washed to think that every thing will work out and of course it will not.We will end up like the native American indian.I do not have the answer as to how to get the attention of all Africans in America.I have noticed that educated Africans seem to work against those of us who do not have the same insight.I guess that is why the head white supremist kill any one who has the ability to get Africans to think on the same page or one mind or one goal.We are so behind the curve that any task seems impossible.I am constantly thinking of ways to achieve any goal that will benefit the African in America domestic and imported.

• Onleilove says:

I think the economic piece is important but has anyone thought that these commercials have no Black babies because there is a push to prevent black babies from being born especially babies with two black parents & grandparents.

• Sharina says:

@ Onleilove

Great observation. It is one I must admit that I have not payed close attention to.

@ Onleilove

absolutely agree, that’s the real message in those missing black baby images, to BRAINWASH black people into NOT making more black babies, to breed with whites and literally breed our blackness out of existence.

It’s a way of DEVALUING black life from the womb to the tomb.

and that’s why they are pushing all this imagery of sexual intercourse with white people and seldom showing black males and females together, or loving each other

and that is something WE can do something about, by NOT going to those movies, or watching those TV shows or endorsing this ANTI-SELF MADNESS by imitating it ourselves.

we do have the power to do that much at least, the question is will we utilize it?

• mstoogood4yall says:

yep I think that is the truth. They’ve been trying to keep black ppl from reproducing, when there is a natural disaster in black areas they send birth control. Planned parenthood was created and put in our neighborhoods for a reason. By them not having black babies in the commercials it is their way of saying this is what we hope the future looks like.

• Sharina says:

I am with you and this is something I can not bend on. We have got to get more people to wake up. I just wish they could see the price that is being paid here.

@ Sharina

we are fighting against a terminal case of ANTI-BLACKNESS (even within ourselves) but we have to try something

because seriously, black labor is becoming OBSOLETE and so black people collectively must come up with strategies to deal with this

and not make the mistake of thinking “white people will take care of us, they won’t let us starve”

Oh yes they will

@ harold goggins

I agree, we are in the grips of so many mental illnesses (myself included) that work against our own survival.

I do not believe there is anything or anyone who can reach the majority of black people, but I think it’s important to reach those we can.

It’s always a small minority that affects real change, and then the masses go whichever way their self-interests lay, OR in whichever way the wind blows, depending on which is the strongest.

Yes, the white supremacists will try to stop anything that even HINTS at black self-empowerment but from what I see, the crosshairs are already on our foreheads, so, at some point, we might not have much to lose BUT everything to gain

at some point, we will have to fight back or perish.

3. Reblogged this on InnerStanding Isness and commented:
    we must stop funding our oppression

4. I think for a brainwashed, mentally ill and selfish people you have to show how they benefit by not supporting our oppressor. I know from personal experience as a deranged and selfish person myself, I always ask “what’s in it for me?”

@ blackgoddess0

absolutely! That’s what we were talking about at the meeting. Just suggesting that black people support black businesses, in my experience, the typical response is one of disinterest.

Thanks to rampant materialism and integration, many of us have developed a very selfish mindset. It’s all part of the ABNORMAL environment we were forced to live in, because people whose culture is intact understand the “village” concept, that what benefits one benefits all.

That’s why I want to phrase it as “supporting black businesses creates MORE jobs for black people” or something to that effect. And there’s a lot of truth to it. How many Hispanics have employed other Hispanics by starting a business? Hispanics don’t hire black people, they hire their own and put their OWN to work. That’s what we will have to do, but at the same time, we’ll have to tackle this ANTI-BLACKNESS at the same time

Like I said, a ton of work is needed.

• “How many Hispanics have employed other Hispanics by starting a business? Hispanics don’t hire black people, they hire their own and put their OWN to work. That’s what we will have to do, but at the same time, we’ll have to tackle this ANTI-BLACKNESS at the same time”
        What about anti-Mexican? Or anti-Korean? Why don’t other groups suffer from their own ant-(whatever) like we do. I know Asians bleach their skin and Mexicans culture praises lighter skinned Hispanic babies when they’re born. All groups have their own level of self hatred. But with us it seems so much greater. What do you think Pam? Why does the self-hatred run so DEEP with us? Is it just my imagination?

5. mstoogood4yall says:

I did see a black baby on a box of diapers don’t remember which one, but yes they hardly show black babies. http://beautifulblackbabies.tumblr.com/ now these are some cute kids, they would look great in any diaper commercial.

6. When I sold ads for African American Travel Magazine in the late 1990s,, a Jewish ad agent told me they didn’t buy ads in our publications because blacks buy products without being targeted with advertisement. Over 14 years later, little has changed. Who is at fault?

@ Joan Cartwright

I would still say that white supremacy (and white people) are to blame for putting black people collectively in a state of retardation,

but we (black people) are responsible for changing our behavior once we realize what has been done to us

the problem is many black people do NOT understand the damage that was done so there is no attempt to correct our behavior

when the white supremacists set out to make “the perfect slave” over 400 years ago, they did a great job

7. Rjane says:

I constantly go back in forth with my family members and friends on not shopping at foreign beauty supply, convenience stores and eateries. I do not spend my money in those places. I have even allowed my hair to go natural and it’s the longest its ever been since I was child. I often preach to anyone who will listen about changing our thought patterns. Many times I get a push back, “oh your so militant, or why are you so angry” and my all time favorite “race doesn’t matter, everyone’s the same.” I just laugh, I refer to those people as my ” kumbaya negroes” they just want to hold hands and “play” getting along, but not realizing no one wants to hold hands with you.

• rvltn7 says:

Those diaper babies have to match that Gerber Baby,…tacky trashy and trifling

@ Rjane

Most black people watch a TON of TV shows and movies that have infected us with a fatal dose of white identification AND anti-blackness (which is the flip side of the white ID coin) and a desperate need for white validation

I don’t think all black people are as clueless as we might seem (although most are confused).

I think some black people tune out people like you and me because they DO NOT WANT want the responsibility of KNOWING what is happening because then they will be compelled to do something about it.

Like a lady once said, “It’s hard to wake someone up who is pretending to be asleep.”

Add to that our widespread practice of SLAVE RELIGIONS that the white slave-owners gave us, teaching us that we’ll get our rewards when we die, and that money is the root of all evil (even though that is not what the Bible says)

You can go to a black church and still see Jesus and the pastoral scenes of nothing but white people. What we don’t (seem to) understand is — if JESUS, the SON of God, is a white man with blond hair and blue eyes, then GOD MUST BE WHITE. And if God is white, then his representative on earth — the white man — is someone we should be obedient to. Which is why I think talking about white supremacy strikes FEAR in so many black people’s hearts, because opposing white supremacy is like opposing God.

We don’t realize what and who we are really worshiping.

And that may be one reason why some black people don’t believe what other black people say UNLESS it came from a “white source”

only time will tell, as the rise in racism will shake many complacent blacks to THEIR CORE and as the velvet glove of “racial tolerance” comes off to reveal the IRON FIST of old style racism/white supremacy reappears.

8. I wish there were no Black people on tv period. The ones that are there are just there to further confuse us and keep white supremacy in place.

@ hunglikejesus

good point but unfortunately, that only works IF black people stop watching TV. Because we watch so much TV and movies, we are internalizing white as the ideal and the norm, so having fewer black faces works for me, but it is devastating our children NOT to see themselves positively reflected on a glass tube that most sit in front of for HOURS EVERY DAY

i would be in favor of NO black people on TV and black people throwing out the TV sets

what a huge boost in mental health that would be for black people!

“……black babies from being born especially babies with two black parents & grandparents.”

Thank you Onleilove. I was starting to think I was alone in my definition of a black child. I think we should include not co-signing white females when they say they can produce a black child, among the things to stop doing.

So again in terms of the imagery, let’s be a lot more conscientious about the television, magazines, pictures, etc that we expose our young children to. And, even if not directly to the child, verbalize observations as Pam did with this commercial. Please don’t assume that because YOU are “conscious” or “nationalistic” or “afrocentric” that it automatically rubs off on young Black children. Teaching them to be observant as well as self loving is a proactive effort. Offense and defense is required.

@ LBM

who said, “So again in terms of the imagery, let’s be a lot more conscientious about the television, magazines, pictures, etc that we expose our young children to. And…verbalize observations as Pam did with this commercial. Please don’t assume that because YOU are “conscious” or “nationalistic” or “afrocentric” that it automatically rubs off on young Black children. Teaching them to be observant as well as self loving is a proactive effort. Offense and defense is required.”

great suggestion!

10. mstoogood4yall says:

I think with them not having black ppl in a lot of ads is because they know black ppl will buy their garbage whether we are represented or not. We have to stop that even when dealing with our own, because sometimes they will only show a certain kind of black person or not show one at all. They should show all the different shades of black. I do think black ppl need to stop going on those darn reality shows because all the ppl on there do is bait the black person and when the black person goes off it feeds into the crazy,loud ghetto stereotype. At the same time black ppl need to stop watching that mess. I see too many ppl complaining about basketball wives, love and hip hop yet they stay watching it. The moment I saw what those shows were about I changed the channel or turn off the tv.

@ mstoogood4yall

I agree, not having blacks in ads isn’t necessary to sell to black people.

Whenever I bring up the missing black children (who are brown and dark-skinned) and the absence of black families, and black couples, and black mothers and fathers with their children from TV commercials and advertising there is a lot of shoulder shrugging and comments like, “what’s the big deal?”

What did Michael Jackson want so badly that he was driven to create his own “Never land?” I believe he wanted to be like those white children he saw on TV, who had the perfect parents, the perfect family, and the perfect life (in comparison to his own imperfect and abusive one), and I believe that is why he surrounded himself with the type of (white and light) children he wished he’d been born as.

Just to be clear, I’m not advocating boycotting these products because that’s not realistic. We don’t have black-owned diaper companies as an alternative to buying Huggies and Pampers. Then again, is it feasible to use cloth diapers? I’m sure they’re healthier (if they’re cotton) but definitely a lot more work and more trips to the laundry.

And that is the crux of changing HOW we spend our money: how much sacrifice are we willing to make?

Are we willing to give up Disney World in Florida as a vacation spot?

we can talk about boycott a few companies but what are we going to do about building our OWN?

not judging, just posing the questions

• mstoogood4yall says:

U always post some good questions. I’m going to be honest, idk. All I know is that we should try to support the black businesses that do exist. And brainstorm for the ones we need. I don’t get my nails done, I haven’t been to a salon in a yr but when I do I will go to a black hair salon, never been to florida, I cook my own food, but i’ll admit I sometimes go to a restaurant or get fast food. I would like to buy some groceries from black farmers but none are in my area they may be in black cities like Houston which is 3 hours from me. I do feel like we should pull our resources together, but idk how that would happen as some of us are still dis trustful of each other. so first we need to try to undo as much of our programming as possible. Then maybe start a fund or something and ppl contribute a small amount each month and use that money to fund what we need. And also need to write down what it is that we need and what are the most important needs we should meet first. I mean if black ppl can contribute money to churches on sunday then imo we should use that money for stuff like starting a small school whether its in somebodys house and use the money for books and tutors until u have enough to rent a building. Then would be trying to figure out where to start all this and in what city, which place needs the most.

11. Ms. J says:

Well, all I know is that I won’t be buying Huggies diapers if I ever have children.

I feel like White fertility is always being idolized in this culture.
    Look at all the attention the so-called “Royal Baby” received this past week. I work in a grocery store, and almost every celebrity gossip magazine (except for Ebony, Essence, and Jet Magazine) keeps featuring front-page covers of pregnant White female celebrities or their newborn children. Kim Kardashian’s baby with Kanye West took the celebrity world by storm.

Also, the “White baby” is promoted as the archetype for all babies. Just type in “newborn” into Google Images and see what you find and then type in “Black newborn” as a comparison. And I’m led to believe that many Black people believe deep down that White babies – especially newborns – look cuter than babies that look more like themselves. This whole scenario is just wrong and sickening.
    White people will never see our lives as equal to theirs, so we need to start reclaiming our value as people from the crib to the grave.

• mstoogood4yall says:

Ok Msj I just googled the images and I noticed that when I type in black baby this one black baby with blue eyes is all over the page multiple times. I also think some of it is because a lot of black girls grew up without a black baby doll and had a white one. so from a young age they view white as default and cute. I had a black baby doll and I remember wanting a black baby doll for Christmas when I was 7 and they were sold out so my parents got me a white one, I was disappointed lol. But imagine the black girls that just get a white doll and are told their hair is nappy, they are this and that. they will think the white baby doll looks better and want a white looking baby. I think black babies are adorable, I’ve never thought white babies were cuter, and someday I hope to have some healthy black babies. The thing I notice is how some black ppl go on about biracial babies and will say oh she has good hair or the best of both worlds. That has to stop as well.

• Ms. J says:

@mstoogood4yall
        Yeah, it’s just amazing how the seemingly innocent things that we do – like play with dolls – becomes so corrupted in a RWS system. They don’t have to be directly violent towards us, but they sure play with our minds.
        I remember preferring White dolls over Black dolls for much of my childhood. I also recall telling my cousins that I wished Black people had the textures of our dolls as a child.
        I don’t think that way now, but I will be very careful about the type of toys any future children of mine will have. I used to like those expensive American Girl Dolls, but even the Black one I had came with LONG hair. And when I looked at a catalog they mysteriously sent to me a few months ago, it was loaded with little White girls and White dolls. These were the images I was seeing over and over for years. No wonder I had an aversion to Black dolls.

12. TrojanPam says:

@ Ms J

I hear you, and I’d feel the same way if I had a newborn baby.

I just don’t want to jump on a bandwagon when the drivers don’t know where they’re going

but I’m always in favor of people LEADING themselves and making self-respecting decisions about what they buy or don’t buy.

I agree, that the advertising is one of the main ways this system promotes white supremacy (and white superiority)

and that is why Kanye West having a baby (supposedly) with Kardashian would be played up a whole lot more than if he’d had a baby with a black female (no press at all)

If black people collectively don’t stop this MENTACIDAL behavior (putting the survival of whites above our own), we are NOT GOING TO MAKE IT

point blank

• Ms. J says:

@ Trojan Pam

I honestly feel like the “Kimye” fiasco is all about publicity and nothing else. I don’t see where they have anything in common, and I feel like their relationship was a way for Kanye to be neutralized; I think the powers that be got tired of him openly criticizing their system, so they coerced him to get with Kim Kardashian.
      I’m surprised that there’s no picture of their baby yet, considering that Kim is one of the most photographed people in Hollywood.
      But they’d get no attention if Kim was a Black woman, so it’s not shocking to me.

@ Ms J

I felt the same way, that the PUBLIC SPECTACLE called “Kanye and Kim” might be staged, just like the “royal family” pairings are arranged, and probably a lot of political marriages

13. In a system of white supremacy a world without black people IS “peace on earth”. However,I like to wonder what the world would be like without white people. *sigh* I can dream can’t I?

• LBM says:

It’s not so much of a dream if we stop giving them our DNA. Check out the birthrates in Europe. Even here for that matter.

• We must STOP sleeping with whites! It’s a no brainer at this point. I believe their survival relies on our extinction. Therefore we must fight for our very lives! We can NOT give up this fight!

@ LBM,

Agreed, but if we didn’t do it voluntarily, they would find a way to take them, by violent means if necessary.

I didn’t say it, I didn’t make it up, HE said it

that’s how SERIOUS it is, the need for black (and non-white) DNA

NO JOKE

14. @TrojanPam
    I “tweeted” this blog post on Twitter.

15. olivia says:

And what about almost every time they show a Black female in a commercial she’s either (or both) fat, almost bald,and or unattrative. The only time she’s considered pretty is if she’s non-white with a white parent. While at the same time almost every white female is thin and every one knows white women are some of the fattest on earth. When Black females are considerd overweight they are usually solid and still firm, but white females loose fat hanging around their knees and fat overlapping their “waist lines”.I’ve even ssen skinny white females with so-called muffin tops!

• mstoogood4yall says:

Yes I noticed that, they especially show dark skinned black women that way, and the ones that are very attractive usually are the token black or have white love interest. I saw how they were trying to push gabby sidibe as our standard of beauty like look this is the most beautiful black woman. Like really there are beautiful black women like gabrielle union, ledisi, viola davis,janelle monae etc or any of these women http://heavenlyblackwomen.tumblr.com/ but they don’t want to show that because they know black women are the truth. lol

• LBM says:

They know what I’ve been saying for some time now – Only Black women can produce Black people. The push is to attack the Black womb. Deem us unattractive, thus undesirable to mate with. There’s been an attack on the Black womb since free labor was no more. Sterilizing drugs and “vaccines” to Africa, forced or coerced sterilizations here. They are on their grind 24/7. We sleep too much.

@ olivia

I had the same thoughts. I know if a black female is brown or dark skinned, she’s going to be overweight and made to be unattractive

If she’s light brown or light skinned or has a white parent, she’s going to be attractive BUT will probably be chasing after white males for SEX

I’m seeing this more and more in movies made over the last ten years, black females LUSTING after white males and expecting nothing more than SEX, never romance or marriage

cause them white males aren’t romancing her, they’re almost like, “Well, she’s black but she does have a vagina, so I guess I can do something with that, but after that, I hope she doesn’t expect me to treat her the way I would treat a white female”

and all this DELIBERATELY STAGED and FALSIFIED IMAGERY of the black female as a “white man’s WHORE” only adds MORE anti-blackness and MORE resentment from black males who are watching these images

we really need to wake up to the MIND GAMES that are being played on all of us

16. […] Have You Noticed…? 0 […]

17. Josh says:

Joan Cartwright says:

July 30, 2013 at 4:50 am

————————————————————————————————————————————-

Thanks Joan, My thoughts exactly.

This is a very common phenomenon in the white supremacy system. The higher you climb the phylo-economic value of products, the less you advertise to black people; because its not cost effective.

For example, Fast food adds are full of black people because black people eat A LOT of fast food; therefore, McDonalds, KFC, Burger King, Wendy’s… spend lots of money targeting Black people.

Hierloom seeds, high end gardening equipment, quality camping gear… not so much.

To sum up: Black people will drive long distances to shop in a high end store in a white area, but white people will NOT drive long distances to shop in a high end store in a black area.

Therefore economics demands you build the store in the white area and make the black people drive to it because unlike white people, WE WILL!

Josh

18. Josh says:

TrojanPam says:

August 1, 2013 at 11:17 pm

.A white male college professor actually said on COWS when asked what would white people do if black people stopped having sex with them, and that white male said, they would respond with VIOLENCE
    —————————————————————————————————————————

But Pam, the question: “what would white people do…” begins with a false premise that makes it an “easy lay up” for any white person to answer:

“they would respond with VIOLENCE”

Which implies they are NOT engaged in violence RIGHT NOW!

*Check MATE*

Josh

@ Josh

I didn’t ask the question, I’m just reporting what was said but you make a very valid point.

too bad you weren’t there to checkmate his response, I would have loved to hear it.

19. […] Have You Noticed…? (how many Pampers AND Huggies TV commercials have NO BLACK BABIES in them?) […]

• B. Clark says:

Yes, I have, In fact I found your blog by Googling “No black babies on diaper commercials.” It is very noticeable. It is a unthinkable about how it may affect little ones that are so attracted to commercias as it is.

@ B. Clark

I wonder how many black people see what they’re looking at? Or have we become so numb that we don’t feel anything unless it’s dead in our faces like a Trayvon Martin?

In most TV commercials the people are so-called “bi-racials” – a term that really doesn’t define anything

OR that most leading roles in so-called “black” Hollywood produced movies are being played by foreign born blacks?

what are they (the white supremacists) who control the media trying to tell american born blacks?

We better start paying attention while we have time