Scapegoating Black Males As Boston Bombing “Suspect”

Posted: April 18, 2013 in Uncategorized

goat

There is a MASSIVE AMOUNT of BLACK SCAPEGOATING taking place in America.  And since a picture or a video speaks a THOUSAND WORDS, this will probably be my shortest post on record.

The latest SCAPEGOAT incident (Wed, 4/17/13)

CNN John King: Boston Bombing Suspect A ‘Dark-Skinned Male”

Only to discover CNN and John King’s “sources” made an “error”  (right, sure you did).

Just like we believe that if a Hasidic Jew was seen on surveillance video putting  his case down on the sidewalk near the Boston Marathon that CNN and John King would have STILL jumped the gun and said,

“I was told and I want to be very careful, by one of these sources who is a law enforcement official, that the suspect is a Hasidic Jew wearing a long black coat and a black hat.  The official use of other words I’m not going to repeat them until I get more information because of the sensitivities, there are some people who would take offense…”

What “other words” weren’t you going to use, John? Did they sound anything like…

“…a dark-skinned BLACK male?”

the problem is white supremacy

CBS News Refutes That Boston Bombing Suspect Is a Brown Skin Male

The broadcast by John King launches an “attack” by Al Sharpton, (on  MSNBC)

Al Sharpton Attacks CNN’s John King For ‘Coded, Offensive Language’ ‘Dark-Skinned”

No disrespect, Mr. Sharpton, but you’re way too little, too late. Once the MEDIA MUD is thrown at its TARGET, the SEED has already been PLANTED in the minds of millions of HOPEFUL white Americans

Who were probably openly or secretly praying (oh God, please let it be a foreign or a domestic  n*gger!) that the bombing  wasn’t the work of the USUAL and most COMMON DOMESTIC TERRORIST in the history of the United States:

another white person.

black is wonderful

You may not understand, Mr. Sharpton, that the white media putting your BLACK FACE on the air to publicly chastise a “well-meaning” WHITE PERSON who — for God’s sake — made an “honest mistake” only adds more fuel and more JUSTIFICATION to the RACISM FIRE  instead of shaming RACIST behavior (which I believe is an IMPOSSIBILITY, and a WASTE OF TIME trying to shame a racist in a white supremacy society)

Your chastisement actually NEUTRALIZES the bad behavior of a racist suspect like John King OR the CNN organization because so many white people despise you that no matter what you say, the focus is always ON  YOU instead of the white person or white organization’s racist behavior.

(Can you believe the nerve of that Sharpton n*gger calling out a white man?)

That is the main reason you were given a mike and a public platform.  Sorry, but it’s the truth.

This incident which happened yesterday (4/17/13) will be added to the growing list of SCAPEGOATING  incidents  I listed earlier this week:

A ‘Dark-Skinned” Male is the Leading Suspect in Boston Bombing

Is “The Purge” Movie A Rallying Cry for White America?

Black Females: the New Scapegoats for Gun Control

Definitions Workshop #7: Part One – A Guest Post by Trojan Pam

to REDIRECT THE RISING WHITE RAGE, FRUSTRATION, AND FEAR

Over the rising white poverty AND unemployment AND powerlessness

AWAY FROM the white people in charge (who are totally responsible)

TO ALL black people (who are in charge of NOTHING)

Comments
  1. @TrojanPam
    “All the above incidents serve the ULTIMATE PURPOSE of BLACK SCAPEGOATING in the United States (and worldwide):

to REDIRECT THE RISING WHITE RAGE, FRUSTRATION, AND FEAR

“Over the rising white poverty AND unemployment AND powerlessness

AWAY FROM the white people in charge (who are totally responsible)

TO ALL black people (who are in charge of NOTHING)”
    Yeah that pretty much sums it up. Al Sharpton needs to go sit down somewhere. He’s utterly useless in the struggle. How can he be against racism when he has a show on MSNBC? It would be funny if it wasn’t sad. I wish I could say I’m surprised at the scapegoating of black people. But it won’t stop. As a matter of fact I think there will be even more until Obama leaves office in 2016. I shudder what things will look like for us by that time. What do you think Pam? What do you envision our future will look like by 2016?

he is useful to the system of white supremacy, if he wasn’t he wouldn’t have a public platform

EVERY black public figure is in that position because it BENEFITS the system of white supremacy

there are NO EXCEPTIONS, be they politician, preacher, or entertainer

if they are being PAID big dollars, they are being USED TO PROMOTE white supremacy

I’m not saying they’re aware of how they’re being used or that I am holding them responsible for the system

if a CAR runs over a person, you don’t go after the car, you go after the DRIVER of the CAR

That’s my litmus test (which has not failed me so far)

if a black or non-white is being PAID big money, OR they are PROMOTED or HIRED to a high and very public position, become a big movie, TV, or music star

they are being used as A VEHICLE for white supremacy

which is why I DO NOT put ANY faith in ANY Black or non-white person (or white) person, male OR female, who is in the public eye

those who are truly dedicated to fighting white supremacy are seldom if ever in the national spotlight

and are lucky if they are not killed or imprisoned while fighting it

• Mariama says:

I agree with your post Pam. There are no black leaders. In fact, saying so is an oxymoron. Like you said, the “real” black leaders that are in the struggle are not “famous.” Messy Jackson, Al Charlatan, and Louis Farra-Con (as they have been affectionetely called lately) are in the so-called black struggle for big bucks. Sorry to say, but I never really trusted them. They are making too much money and living too lavishly while the black collective they claim to love and cherish so much are catching hell. Our real leaders are “underground”: ie, Dr. Welsing, Neely Fuller, etc..Dont forget our ancestors: Malcolm X, Marcus Garvey, Elijah Muhammad, Harriet Tubman, Dr. Rev Ishakamusa Barashango, Patrice Lumumba, the list goes on and on. These are what you call real leaders.

Black leadership today is almost a joke. It pains me to say this, but if this wasnt true, I just dont understand why there is a black church on every block but crime always seems to rise in these same communities.

And last but not least, white folks have no business calling other folks violent. I really wish they would sit down and look at their collective history worldwide. The trauma and madness that they have inflicted on indigenous people is unimaginable. I find it quite interesting when they huff and puff about so-called dark skinned black males in Boston when they have folks like Jeffrey Dahmer, Timothy McVeigh, David Koresh, Jerry Sandusky, the list goes on and on. I think the their memories get really selective.

@ Mariama

I didn’t mean to bash “black leaders” because it is NOT their fault that they do NOT have more power in a white supremacy system. And the focus should be on the WHITE PEOPLE IN CHARGE, not on the failure of black leadership — in my opinion.

I think some of them — like most of us, including MYSELF– are caught in the trap of trying to thrive and survive in a white supremacy system–which is almost impossible UNLESS we cooperate with that SYSTEM in some manner.

While I don’t support them, I don’t want to condemn them — but I do understand your frustration which a lot of black people share

but what winds up happening is we wind up KICKING THE (black) CARS instead of going after the (white) DRIVERS

and in the end, we have not done a thing to dismantle the system of white supremacy that created AND deformed black leadership.

I think ALL black people must work on becoming LEADERS OF ONE, meaning we take what we can use from other people, and learn how to follow the LOGIC for ourselves.

Regarding white people and their selective memories, I think they know that MOST of what they say about black and non-white people is NOT TRUE (a lie)

but they SAY IT to convince their non-white victims that they are inferior and to maintain the system of white supremacy AND white privilege.

white people know what other white people do AND what they are inclined to do

Just like they know what black people do and are inclined to do

because they have STUDIED US for over 500 years.

that’s why when CNN’s John King made that statement about a “dark-skinned” (aka a black) male, I believe HE and ALL involved knew that it probably WASN’T

• “they are the CARS (vehicles) used by the DRIVERS (the most powerful white people) to get to their destination (The DOMINATION and DEGRADATION and DESTRUCTION) of black and non-white people.”

That’s a great analogy! I like that. I may have to steal that from you.lol

2. I read an article and I think I may have even sent it you Ms. Pam. It went on to say how they were thinking it was a white right wingers, in fact, they were hoping it was a white right wingers.

I don’t honestly think they were thinking this was a Black male because Black males don’t do stuff like this. Black males usually harm other Black males as they have been trained to do. But I do get where you’re coming from because are scapegoated 23 hours of the day.

@ hunglikejesus

I’ll have to look for that article

I agree, I think any experienced law enforcement “official” KNOWS the odds were against a black male or female being behind the bombings

so it was hard for me to believe John king or CNN did this by accident

I am learning not to trust the ACTING that is done in front of the TV cameras when TV news anchors and hosts deliver the news (propaganda)

3. Moreno says:

I don’t know if this information will help or not, but the usage of language is very interesting on these news broadcasts. Apparently, the suspects that are involved in the bombing are from Chechnya. If this is true, that would make them Caucasian, which would explain the use of the term dark skinned male. As I’ve mentioned before, Caucasians, (real Caucasians) are mistreated on the basis of color. In the part of the world known as Russia, they are classified as Black, and even here in the part of the world known as the United States, many identify as and are classified as non-white. It is interesting that the second reporter would make the assumption that dark skinned male would translate to “a vague description of brown skin,” when brown skin was never even brought up. Go back and watch the videos and this time listen to the word games, keeping in mind that the suspects are foreign, they are Muslim, they have the capability to “pass” for white (as many of our ancestors did and continue to do here in the United States) due to their physical resemblance to those who generally function as white, but most importantly, keep in mind that they are victims of racism/white supremacy. Also, here is a video that came up on my Facebook newsfeed. It is an interview with their mother who resides in Russia. I suspect that whoever was sharing information with the news media knew all that I have just shared and was purposely vague with the news reporters and framed things in such a way that it would spark their racist/white supremacists tendencies.

4. Josh says:

Moreno says:

April 20, 2013 at 10:30 am

———————————————————————————————————————————–

several years ago Vladmir Putin caused much confusion at a joint press conference with Bush by saying in Russian: “we have a big problem with Caucasians in our country…”

The translator didn’t “clean it up” for the English speaking reporters who were unaware that in Russia, Caucasians are considered non white by white people.

In addition Ive had this confirmed by 2 people born in Russian and Ukraine. They have a word that is the equivalent of “darky” that they are called.

5. […] Scapegoating Black Males As Boston Bombing “Suspect” […]