Definitions Workshop #9 – What is a White “Counter-Racist?”

Posted: March 13, 2013 in Uncategorized

What is a “WHITE COUNTER-RACIST?”

blank

It is my opinion — based on the EVIDENCE — that an accurate definition of a  WHITE COUNTER-RACIST (aka a ‘white anti-racist activist’) is a white person who MAKES MONEY writing books, appearing on TV talk and news shows, and speaking publicly about racism.

In stark contrast, the vast majority of BLACK COUNTER-RACISTS make very little money speaking publicly or writing books about racism, and are often demonized, fired, denied tenure, imprisoned, or murdered.

And they are seldom invited to appear on a major network TV talk or news show.

In a white supremacist system can a white person be a  WHITE COUNTER-RACIST if they are benefiting from the system of white supremacy?

In my opinion,  a WHITE COUNTER-RACIST cannot exist within a white supremacy system because  ALL WHITE PEOPLE are benefiting  from WHITE PRIVILEGE  at the expense of non-white people.

I will present my evidence to support this opinion. It is up to each individual to decide for themselves what is most likely true VS what is not.

An excerpt from our book — “Trojan Horse: Death of a Dark Nation”

AXIOM #1: YOU CANNOT OPPOSE SOMETHING AND KNOWINGLY BENEFIT FROM IT AT THE SAME TIME.

EXAMPLE:

Woman B breaks into the home of Woman C and steals two flat screen TVs and gives one of the TVs to Woman A.

Woman A knew Woman B was going to break into Woman C’s home, but did not try to stop Woman B, did not call the police, and did not warn Woman C that her home was about to be burglarized.

Instead, Woman A accepts the stolen merchandise (benefits from the theft) while maintaining that because she did not break into the house, she is NOT a THIEF.

Woman A knowingly BENEFITED from a CRIME that harmed another person (Woman C) which means she is as much a THIEF as Woman B, who actually committed the burglary.

Racism operates the same way. There are whites who:

• are practicing racism against non-whites at a particular moment

• are not practicing racism at that moment but have practiced it at a previous time, or will practice it at a later time

• are not practicing racism at that moment, but say and do nothing to stop those who are

• are not practicing racism at that moment, but have no problem with other whites practicing racism (don’t care)

• are benefiting from the crime of racism even if they are not practicing racism at that moment

• refuse to tell WHO is practicing racism; HOW racism is being practiced; and refuse to help the victims with the information they have

Q: Aren’t white anti-racist activists opposed to racism?

A: The self-annointed, white anti-racist activists offer little more than LIP SERVICE. They sacrifice NOTHING, take NO risks, and actually reap MORE financial rewards than the black activists fighting in the (real) trenches.

The white anti-racist creates MORE confusion by creating the FALSE illusion that the devastated black masses can be liberated from racism by sitting in a church, auditorium, or conference room listening to a white person — who is STILL enjoying his or her white privileges — making anti-racism speeches.

It is UNLIKELY that the same white anti-racist activists who PROFIT from writing books and giving speeches about racism — have any real desire (or intent) to destroy the same white supremacy system that allows them to oppose it without losing a single ‘white privilege.’

There may be whites who SINCERELY want to replace the system of white supremacy with a system of justice, but that number is so statistically small, it is insignificant.

END OF EXCERPT

Sometimes, it is more constructive to SHOW rather than TELL

Two  white people who are making money “opposing”racism were interviewed by Gus Renegade on the C.O.W.S. (Context of White Supremacy) Program

Barbara Trepanier

EXAMPLE ONE:  Dr. Barbara Trepagnier

(author of   “Silent Racism: How Well-Meaning White People Perpetuate the Racial Divide”)

(If you want to cut right to the chase, go to Part three and four )

Part one

Part two

Part three

Part four

Tim Wise

EXAMPLE TWO:  Tim Wise

(description from a Google search: an American anti-racism activist and writer)

(If you want to cut right to the chase, go to Part four )

Part one

Part two

Part three

Part four

SOME FINAL  WORDS

——-

“We know what we’ve done to (non-whites).

And we know what we’ve put in your head over 500 years.

We know how to utilize that.

We know how to take advantage of that.

We even know how to have a (nonwhite) black friend.

We know the dynamics of who is in control.

We know where your place is. We know where our place is.

The greatest deception we caused is that your people believe us.

I have done such a good job, they don’t even know that I’ve done this to them.”

——-

— Ferrell Winfree, white female, admitted Racist/white Supremacist

(from the COWS Internet Radio Program 2009)

Trojan Pam  (Trojan Horse Press)

Comments
  1. A.Shabazz says:

They are not to be trusted….period! Just saying…just look back at the Times of our lives when we allow racist suspects in our mists….The Results? Not a Damn Thing

2. @TrojanPam Those audio clips are very telling. Barbara is a complete joke in my opinion. I can’t take that lady serious. She tries so hard to sound convincing but she fails miserably. Tim (Un)Wise is on a whole different level though. To be honest he makes me sick to my stomach. But I will admit that he’s better at interviews than Barbara. I’ve noticed that over the years Tim has gotten better and better at handling interviews with Gus. I guess after enough practice he almost sounds convincing. But he’s not fooling anyone. He reminds me of a snake oil salesmen. And not a very good one at that.lol
    I definitely agree with all your points. Whites being counter racist is like a cat and mouse game. It’s like the cat switching sides and telling the mice how to outsmart cats. It’s a total contradiction. If cats eat mice to survive—why would a cat tell mice how to get the best of the cats?? It’ll never happen. Maybe non whites new to counter racism might believe the horse manure coming out of Tim and Barbara’s mouth. But I’ve been on this counter racist journey for fifteen years so it won’t work on me.
    On another note,did you see the Black in America series last month on CNN? You can find some of the clips on YouTube. Can you believe Soledad O Brien interviewed Tim Wise?! WTF? He’s an expert on whose black! Where was Dr Welsing? Umar Johnson? Mr Fuller? Dr Baruti? They gave this slick talking used car salesman looking phony airtime! Just proves to me how unreliable CNN truly is. What a joke that station is!

Tim Wise is a pro at what he does, and is probably more knowledgeable about black history than most black people.

That’s what refinement means. I can do a job on you and have you thanking me for doing you.

No, I’ve never watched the CNN ‘Black in America’ because I always believed it was designed to deceive and harm us

by making it appear that black people are getting more help (attention) than whites

Just another form of scapegoating–which keeps the disgruntled white masses focused on AND blaming black people

Which is the MAIN reason President Obama IS the president

• You’re right he’s a real pro. He knows exactly what he’s doing. Which is why they allow him to make all these lectures around the country. Those of us in the know realize the game he’s playing. I’ve heard a few of his interviews on the Cows. But has he ever spoke about himself being a Jew. Does he ever speak on the connection between white supremacy and Zionism? If he has,I must have missed it.

I’ve never heard him admit he is Jewish, either. Not surprised, though.

There are many whites who hide behind the Jewish religion to practice white supremacy and to promote mass confusion, especially among blacks.

Once we get away from the all false labels, there are only three types of people in the known universe:

Non-whites
          White suspects
          white supremacists

religion has absolutely NOTHING to do with whether a white person is a racist or not

• Yeah I agree. They love to hide behind labels. They have it down to a science. We have to do all we can to expose these deceptive demons every chance we get.

@ Kushite

That means we have to become more scientific and that means following the LOGIC, as to what is MORE likely to be true than NOT

and let go of these delusions of inclusion in a white supremacy society, including our delusions about white people “giving” black people “power” and “equality”

IF someone has the POWER to “give” you power or equality

you don’t have EITHER ONE

3. truthbetold says:

Miss Pam

Please consider one thing:

The CIA and FBI are so slick in their social science studies, that I would not put it past them to create these “agents” of deception to infiltrate our efforts, take away the spotlight from the real scholars and confuse the masses.

I’ve learned that the only people you can trust in the fight for our liberation is a small, AND I DO MEAN SMALL, group of blacks who gain nothing from speaking out, writing books and educating our people. Everyone has a vested interest in black life. The Key to Melanin is the Key to the Planet. And that simply means no white person is to be trusted.

@ truthbetold

Absolutely! It is highly possible that most white “counter-racists” and “anti-racists” are working for the system.

Maybe, that explains why they get book deals, university positions, TV show appearances, and public speaking engagements where some are paid thousands of dollars to make an appearance.

While a black person who DARED to say publicly the same things that a Tim Wise has said on CNN would find themselves in boiling hot water aka would be FIRED

No book deals
      No more TV appearances
      No more tenure at a university EVEN at a so-called HBCU
      (remember Dr. Welsing lost her tenure at Howard U after presenting her theories on racism)

I also believe the “justice” organizations were created by the system to give the appearance that black people who are unjustly incarcerated, are being helped by “well-meaning” white people
      who incidentally are ONLY able to free them AFTER THEY HAVE SERVED A MINIMUM OF 20 YEARS IN PRISON

Well after the time they could have spent having MORE BLACK BABIES and raising a BLACK FAMILY

real slick, isn’t it?

4. Ms. J says:

Great post!!

I think the rise of anti-racism is going to hurt Black people. While the masses of White people are stockpiling guns, joining hate groups, and practicing racism against Blacks in private, we’re going to think that these few White people will save us. And when they don’t, we’ll feel that we owe them some form of gratitude just because they seem different from the rest. A study was actually done to test White people’s racial bias, and it found that 99% thought negatively about Blacks; in addition, the 1% that was seen as “racially tolerant” still believed in racism/White supremacy.

A number of these anti-racists also have a tendency to marry Black people. That could spell serious danger for their Black partner and non-White children because the White collective is very hostile to Blacks. I think a White person who says they’re committed to producing justice needs to stay among their own and work to change their own rather than write this: http://www.womanist-musings.com/2010/10/can-i-effectively-counter-racism-while.html.

Be careful, folks. All that glitters is not gold. This has been their sport for 500+ years, and the situation for Black people has not changed overall. I’m glad I inspired this post, TPam!

@ Ms. J

Racism will be aimed at all non-whites but primarily at black people. And you’re correct about so-called “anti-racists” having a tendency to sex and/or marry black people

I call that the “fringe benefits” of anti-racism.

Black people being so grateful to meet a “well-meaning” white person that they would do anything to please and support and praise that white person–including taking their clothes off.

Just another ‘white privilege’ that anti-racists enjoy

In fact, I’d bet my last two paychecks that you can’t find a SINGLE white “anti-racist” who has NOT had sex with a black person.

Rising racism is the main reason President Obama was (s)elected. To put the focus and the blame on a black face. I know saying that upsets some people but IF we say we understand the system of white supremacy there is NO WAY we could believe that the most powerful white supremacists in the nation are taking orders from a black (non-white) person.

And we would KNOW that the ONLY reason a non-white person is sitting in the White House at ANY given moment is THEY ARE SERVING the needs of the white supremacy system.

Point blank period.

I am not going to dance around that REALITY, even for those who think putting on an astronaut costume

is the same thing as BEING an astronaut

it is time to for us to stop pretending, stop playing, stop lying to and deceiving ourselves and learn to deal with the TRUTHS that are staring us right in the face.

Because if we do NOT, we might as well wave the white flag of surrender and lay down, bellies up.

5. C ANdrews says:

Your guest postings are so accurate and timely , I suppose I should be beyond being astounded and dunbstruck by the lack of understanding of racism- what it is and how it operates amongst our victims , especially the so called well educated and concious ones among us.I am still learning myself and realyze that we may all be ignorant in some areas of life but there is no excuse to not want to open your mind and follow the logic. I believe in each one teach one and Trojan Pam, I do believe that you have taught many through your most constructive postings. Keep up the good work !!!!

@ C ANdrews

I’m glad you find the postings constructive.
      we are all still learning — even Mr. Fuller says he is still learning.

All we can do is share whatever understanding we have gained and try to be tolerant of those who seem more confused than we are

I have to remind myself of this all the time,

that it wasn’t so long ago

that I thought President Bill Clinton was a good guy who meant well and sho liked him sum black people!

(( oh, the shame of it all! ))

6. hollywoodtroy says:

Thanks for posting these excerpts Pam! This is a very useful tool to illustrate how racism has been refined in the recent decades. BTW, I read two of the books published by Trojan Horse. They were brilliant. Thank you for your hard work and dedication!

@ hollywoodtroy

Thanks for checking out my site! Always good to hear from new people.
      what two books have you read?
      Also, would you please leave a short review on Amazon. com to encourage others to read them?
      Appreciate that!

• I read “Death of a Dark Nation” and “The Interracial Con-Game” both on kindle. I posted some positive reviews on Amazon’s website. I think I posted under the name “Anonymous”, but I hope my feedback is helpful to promoting the books.

7. Aaron says:

To me it makes logical sense for the system of white supremacy to have so called white anti-racists. This way not only can white people continue their terrorism, but they can also control any opposition to their system of oppression. This way they can continue their strong hold on black and brown people aka non-whites.

White people love to play both sides of a situation, which is why it makes sense to me that they would send out reinforcements like Tim UnWise, Ferrell Winfree, Jane Elliott, etc. They can control their system even further by having white wolves in white sheep clothing so to speak. These white anti-racists just reinforce the system of white supremacy in my opinion.

Of course, this is just one view from one person and could be incorrect. Also, it makes sense at least to me, that white people would want to control any non-white counter racists, by using tactics Pam already described. The amount of money some white anti-racists make to me is adding insult to injury.

8. TrojanPam says:

@ Aaron,

Your post makes logical sense–in my opinion– and I believe that is exactly what is happening.

If so-called white counter-racists were TRULY opposing the white supremacy system why aren’t they being attacked, imprisoned, jailed or murdered?

Why would they be allowed to give interviews on CNN?

Try to imagine Dr. Welsing or Mr. Fuller being interviewed on CNN or any other major media outlet.

Even the so-called black media won’t touch them because that’s a surefire way to lose ALL their sponsors, and whatever licensing or financing they have.

So, it is obvious that IF white counter-racists are NOT experiencing the same problems, then they are probably aiding and abetting the system of white supremacy

NOT fighting against it.

9. […] Definitions Workshop #9 – A Guest Post by Trojan Pam […]

10. mike4ty4 says:

So how do you TRULY fight against the system? HOW exactly do you “CEASE” “Benefiting” from the white privilege? As it seems that even if you work to stop practicing racism and you hold others accountable for their racism, if you still “benefit” from that “white privilege”, there is still a problem. So what do you do?

@ mike4ty4

That’s a good question, but like most worthwhile agendas, the solution is not a simple one.

what I would say to anyone who is benefiting from a wicked system regardless of what that system is, is to:

TELL THE TRUTH, ESPECIALLY TO THE VICTIMS.

because a huge part of the damage being done to the victims of RWS is the LYING and DECEPTION that makes the victims confused and demoralized and over time will literally drive them insane.

ADMIT that there is a system of white supremacy
      ADMIT that all white people, regardless of their behavior, benefit from this system, otherwise, why call it

RACISM/WHITE SUPREMACY? supremacy being the KEY word.

Another thing would be to NOT take advantage of the victims by confusing them even more with sexual play. It is the same dynamic as an adult having sex with a child, knowing that child is in a SUBORDINATE POSITION compared to the adult and does not truly have free will but is attempting to appease the person with the power to harm them.

If whites who TRULY wanted to end white supremacy would do those two things and explain why they’re doing, it would go a long way in overturning the most wicked and destructive system ever designed

11. […] 5. The presence of whites where emotions and adrenaline run high actually increases the ODDS that sex between black and white people will take place (later).  In fact, I have come to the conclusion that SEX WITH BLACKS is a major draw for white participation in black rallies, forums, marches, and protests. You can find my post on the “white anti-racist” here. […]

12. Antonetta says:

With havinn so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My blokg has a lot of exclusive contrent I’ve either written myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of iit iss popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do yyou know any solutions to help reduce content from being
    ripped off? I’d genuinely appreciate it.